Bachelorette parties and trips happen all year round, and the US has amazing bachelorette party destinations for every type of celebration.
From partying in Las Vegas, wine tasting in Napa Valley, relaxing on a beach in the Hamptons, or skiing on the mountain in Aspen, no matter what your girl group loves to do to celebrate, the USA has the perfect bachelorette destination for you!
With so many fabulous bachelorette party locations to choose from, in this article, we round up our top twenty-six bachelorette destinations in the US to get you excited for a bachelorette weekend away or weeklong celebration with your girlfriends!
1) Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is known for its country music, endless live music on every corner, superb restaurants, and live events. If you are looking for the perfect bachelorette weekend filled with live music, four-story clubs, and rooftop bars, ‘Music City’ is the destination for you.
But it’s not all about endless partying, Nashville has a small-town feel within a big city, and it’s the home of country music, with the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ole Opry, Music Row, Ryman Auditorium, and the Johnny Cash Museum.
If Whiskey is a favorite in your girl gang, Nashville is filled with distilleries with the famous Jack Daniel Distillery, Nashville Craft Distillery, Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery, and more.
We love Nashville and have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our Best Things To Do In Nashville and 8 Stops For Your First Nashville Trip posts to plan your bachelorette party.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Nashville, Tennessee
- Head out around town on a tractor party wagon! Complete with an onboard bar and dance floor this experience is such a unique way to spend your bachelorette weekend. Check out this experience here.
- Spend your night exploring the city by foot on a bar crawl to discover Nashville’s best establishments. This all-inclusive tour takes you down the historic Printers Alley, Broadway where you will experience local cocktails at the Honky Tonks and lastly the Wildhorse Saloon.
- Enjoy brunch at one of Nashville’s most popular hangouts, The Hampton Social, Mockingbird Cafe or Liberty Common. If you want to enjoy a pool party after brunch stay at The Virgin Hotel and book brunch at The Pool Club.
Accommodation In Nashville, Tennessee
- Graduate Nashville – This hotel has an incredible location, steps away from this city’s best attractions. The rooms are full of quaint charm and the hotel even has a rooftop bar and restaurant. The perfect place to head for drinks and view before heading out to explore the city.
- Dream Nashville – An Art Deco inspired hotel in a central location. This hotel is beautifully decorated and offers a total of 6 places to eat and drink!
- Bobby Hotel – This unique hotel has an outdoor pool, spa and rooftop lounge. Everything and more you could want for a bachelorette weekend away.
2) Asheville, North Carolina
Often referred to as the Beer City of the USA, Asheville has several breweries and tasting rooms, with special and distinctive beers. They even have Pubcycles, where you can ride around and see the city while sampling the drinks!
Asheville, North Carolina is a perfect bachelorette weekend location with plenty of things to do including shopping, learning about the city’s history, hiking, visiting wineries, spending time at a spa, or have a delicious long brunch.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Asheville, North Carolina
- Go shopping in Downtown Asheville where there are fine art, jewelry, and boutiques to explore.
- Spend the day at the Antler Hill Village and Winery to taste some of the finest wines.
- Explore the city on a 2.5 hour electrical bike tour of the city complete with some incredible views over the city.
Accommodation In Asheville, North Carolina
- The Omni Grove Park Inn – The most luxurious property, complete with awe-inspiring architecture and stunning facilities. The absolute highlight of this hotel is the beautiful spa facilities, the perfect way to rejuvenate after a long day exploring or night on the town.
- Grand Bohemian Asheville- This hotel screams decadence. Each room has a marble bathroom. This hotel is perfect for the luxury chilled spa and brunch type of Bachelorette.
3) Charlotte, North Carolina
As the largest city in North Carolina, Charlotte is filled with Southern hospitality, arts, food tours, and spa days.
On a bachelorette trip to Charlotte, think wine tasting, shopping at high-end malls and boutique stores, and evening drinks in breweries.
From Charlotte, you can even take a day trip to Lake Norman and get out onto the water, paddle boarding, or just relaxing by the lake. Or you can go hiking or walking in Crowders Mountain State Park or white water rafting, kayaking, or rock climbing at the US National Whitewater Center.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Charlotte, North Carolina
- Take a walk around the NoDa arts district, with local art everywhere, galleries, exhibitions, murals, and breweries.
- Visit the 7th Street Public Market with crepes, local beers, and freshly brewed coffee.
- Explore Uptown, the thriving center of the city with excellent shopping, rooftop bars, and museums.
Accommodation In Charlotte, North Carolina
- Le Meridien Charlotte – This hotel has an award-winning celebrity chef run hotel and an incredible rooftop bar. This is the perfect choice for those who like to be wined and dined!
- AC Hotel by Marriott Charlotte – The perfect location to explore downtown Charlotte. A great option for those who want to explore the city by foot.
- The Ivey’s Hotel – This hotel is simply beautiful! A stay here is certainly memorable, with its own cocktail lounge, and swoon worthy interior design.
4) Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale is a desert city located in Arizona, just east of Phoenix. A city well known for its golf courses, world-class spas, and year-round warm weather.
A great bachelorette destination for many years no matter what your ideal bachelorette party looks like, Scottsdale has all-day pool parties, party bars, nights clubs, and a thriving nightlife. If you want a calmer bachelorette weekend, Scottsdale is filled with luxury hotels, relaxing by the pool, spa treatments, and incredible hikes.
Another great bachelorette activity is the Arizona Party Bike pub crawl, and the city has ample dining options – many people say it’s a foodies paradise.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Scottsdale, Arizona
- Step back in time and explore Old Town Scottsdale, its western history, an array of shops, art galleries, and dining options. Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of the West, or the Penske Racing Museum.
- Head on a tour to take in the wondrous Grand Canyon!
- Spend the day at MacDonald’s Ranch, horse riding, hayrides, cowboy cookouts, and more.
Accommodation In Scottsdale, Arizona
- W Scottsdale – With the post perfect Old Town location, Scottsdale best bars and restaurants are within walking distance.
- Boulders Resort and Spa Scottsdale – Nestled away in 1,300 acres of beautiful countryside, the architecture of this hotel blends in with its surroundings and is the perfect place to completely escape and connect with nature.
5) Las Vegas, Nevada
When you think of bachelorette parties, Las Vegas is always the first place that comes to mind. With endless pool parties, night and day clubs, warm weather, incredible shows and concerts, and world-class restaurants it’s easy to see why.
But Las Vegas isn’t just about parties, the city is a great base for day trips to the Hoover Dam, Death Valley, and even the Grand Canyon.
No list of bachelorette destinations can be complete without adding Las Vegas to the list. In Las Vegas, your bachelorette group can shop till they drop, visit a spa, enjoy incredible food, watch one of the best shows in the world, and party all night long!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Las Vegas, Nevada
- Watch the fountains of Bellagio, with over 1,200 geysers on an 8 and a half acre lake. Set to music, this show lasts 15 minutes.
- Explore the Venetian Las Vegas. Take a trip to Italy’s famous canal city, in the heart of Vegas. You can walk around the shops, visit the gelato stands, St Mark’s Square, a large casino floor, and you can even take a gondola ride!
- Visit the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, with trails, rock climbing, and beautiful views.
Accommodation In Las Vegas, Nevada
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas – Savvy and sophisticated is the best way to describe this hotel. With a spa and gorgeous pools to spend your days relaxing after a night out on the strip.
- Bellagio – A stay in the Bellagio will be nothing short of remarkable. It will certainly be a Bachelorette to remember and the perfect place to rest your head after a late night.
- ARIA Sky Suites – With access to some of the best views in Vegan this is definitely one of the best ways to admire the famous vegan skyline.
6) Key West, Florida
Unlike its neighbor, Key West offers incredible beaches often quieter than Miami’s beaches, cute houses and villas, lots of dining and fresh seafood options, watersports, snorkeling, and the thriving Duval Street.
Key West has a Caribbean feel with incredible Key Lime Pie, sunset cruises, and of course delicious cocktails.
On a bachelorette party in Key West, your group can take to the water paddle boarding or kayaking, go snorkeling, take a sunset cocktail cruise or just relax on the beach.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Key West, Florida
- Take to the water, whether on a boat trip, a paddleboard, sunset cruise, catamaran cruise, or an Eco Tour of the mangroves.
- Relax on a beach, Smathers Beach, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, Higgs Beach, or Rest Beach are good options.
- Explore Duval Street with lots of dining options, shops, sample key lime pie, historic homes; the area also holds events and festivals throughout the year.
Accommodation In Key West, Florida
- Havana Cabana – complete with a hot tub, rock waterfall and nestled in lush greenery, this is the ultimate destination to relax and renew.
- The Marketer Key West – Situated right on the harbor edge this is great for those wanting to explore this historic seaport.
- Oceans Edge Key West Resort – This hotel has 6 swimming pools, a waterfront bar and restaurant!
7) Miami, Florida
There’s no party like a South Beach party! Miami has incredible beaches, parties, watersports, and world-class hotels.
If your bachelorette gang is looking for a lively beach trip, Miami is the place to go. With boat trips to the Key’s, superb shopping, watersports, and just relaxing on the beach, Miami can be as lively or relaxing as your group makes it.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Miami, Florida
- Relax on a beach – Miami Beach, South Beach, Surfside, Haulover Park Beach, or Sunny Isles Beach.
- Head out on a boat cruise to discover the Millionaires row and venetian island on this boat trip. Head out just before sunset for an even more memorable experience. Check out our suggested tour here.
- Get a taste of Cuba in Little Havana, with many entertainment options, restaurants, and live music.
Accommodation In Miami, Florida
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – only a 5-minute walk from the beautiful art district and with a full service spa, this hotel is a great base to explore the Miami party scene.
- The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection – Perfectly located in downtown Miami with all the luxury necessities. Rooms are quipped with luxury bedding, robes, slippers, bathtubs and espresso machines. Ideal to cure that feeling after a late night out or the ultimate relaxing destination.
- 1 Hotel South Beach – Right on the sea front the pool and sunbed area is the ultimate place to soak up the Miami sun. This hotel is just beautiful.
8) Joshua Tree, California
Joshua Tree is a magical place filled with incredible hiking and Joshua Trees, while also still being close enough to Palm Springs for a day trip. Joshua Tree is the perfect escape from LA for a nearby bachelorette weekend.
There’s no denying that Joshua Tree National Park is an incredible and astonishing area of California. A little off the beaten track, this park is about two hours east of Los Angeles and about one hour from Palm Springs.
Here you’ll find the famed Joshua Trees, close to cactus-dotted Colorado and the Mojave Desert overlooking the Coachella Valley.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Joshua Tree, California
- Enjoy the breathtaking nature by going for a hike or stargaze to spot the Milky Way
- Go thrifting for Mexican blankets, folk art, and mid-century collectibles at multiple shops like Starlite Courtyard, Hoof and the Horn, and Pioneer Crossing
- Explore Pioneertown to experience a live-in motion picture set developed for actors and crew. Perfect to enjoy beer, music, and line dancing!
Accommodation In Joshua Tree, California
- Invisible House Joshua Tree – This is without a doubt the most incredible place to stay. A truly remarkably place that no description can do justice. Featured in numerous publications this mirrored skyscraper has its own mountain and shares its border with the national park. This is more than a place to stay, it is an unforgettable experience.
- Marbella Lane – Another beautiful property with an ideal location. Only five minutes from Joshua Tree and Park Blvd. Complete with an outdoor pool, shower, stone pit and most impressive an outdoor sleeping tower to star gaze.
- House of the Rising Sun – Magical views, hot tub and an a salt water pool, what is not to love?
9) Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica thanks to TV shows and pop culture references, is one of the most well-known cities in America and this trendy area is a great bachelorette destination.
On a bachelorette trip, your group can visit trendy rooftop bars and restaurants in Santa Monica’s nicest hotels overlooking the water, or spend a day having fun and relaxing on Santa Monica Pier.
Santa Monica is located in an area of LA filled with beautiful beaches – including Marina Del Ray and Venice Beach. Which make for great places to visit or spend a day exploring.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Santa Monica, California
- Get bottomless brunch at one of the many brunch hotspots, including The Independence and Society Kitchen.
- Have dinner at a local secret called Cha Cha Chicken. Amazing Caribbean jerk chicken in a cute outdoor setting, and best of all, it’s BYOB!
- Get some of the best ice cream you’ve ever had at Sweet Rose Creamery.
Accommodation In Santa Monica, California
- Fairmont Miramar Hotel – Walking distance to Santa Monica beach yet a complete idyllic retreat!
- Hotel Shangri La Santa Monica – with two onsite bars, pools, nearby beach and all the extra details to make a stay memorable.
- Oceana Santa Monica LXR Hotel – Thoughtful touches in every room and a beautiful resort from every angle.
10) Santa Barbara, California
Considered a jewel along the world-famous Highway 1, Santa Barbara sits right on the Pacific Ocean next to the Santa Ynez mountains making for an incredible and dramatic backdrop.
The city has a Spanish colonial heritage and feel, which is reflected in many of the iconic Mediterranean-style white stucco buildings with red-tile roofs downtown.
Browse upscale boutiques and enjoy fresh seafood and local wine at one of the many restaurants along the boardwalk or in the city.
Santa Barbara is one of our favorite bachelorette destinations and we have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our Santa Barbara Bucketlist, Hotel Review: Bacara Resort, Santa Barbara, and The Best Hotels In Santa Barbara For Every Budget posts to plan your perfect trip!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Santa Barbara, California
- Have lunch on the balcony at Brophy Bros overlooking the harbor.
- Experience world-class wine tasting experience in the nearby vineyards.
- Take private surf lessons.
Accommodation In Santa Barbara, California
- Hotel Californian – This hotel is simple breathtakingly beautiful! Every aspect of this hotel looks stunning and is ideal for those looking for a sophisticated Bachelorette.
- El Encanto – The most perfect retreat into nature! Lush greenery around every corner and rooms with fire pits, this really is the perfect place to escape.
- Fess Parker Wine Country Inn – Where better to stay then somewhere with unlimited wine for the perfect Bachelorette.
11) San Francisco, California
San Francisco is a great bachelorette destination for everyone with the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, boat trips to Alcatraz, the Coit Tower, and Fisherman’s Wharf, to name a few, along with museums and more to explore.
The hilly neighborhoods and lots of classic American sightseeing spots like Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, or the Painted Ladies (made popular by the TV show Full House) make it an excellent city for exploring and spending the weekend on a bachelorette party.
We love San Francisco and have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our Best Places To Stay In San Francisco, The Best Things to Do In San Francisco’s Pier 39, and 10 Awesome Experiences In San Francisco posts to plan your perfect trip!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In San Francisco, California
- Relax or have a picnic in Golden Gate Park.
- Take in city views by taking a daytime or twilight cruise through San Francisco Bay.
- Play tourist by joining a hop-on/hop-off bus tour.
Accommodation In San Francisco, California
- Palace Hotel
- W San Francisco – An awesome base to explore San Francisco and brightly coloured modern rooms!
- The Clancy – Beautiful classy rooms with incredible city views, centrally located in downtown San Francisco.
12) Savannah, Georgia
Savannah offers an abundance of activities and events perfect for every bachelorette party.
With outside dining, walking around the city, visiting one of the many beautiful squares, and visiting the beach. Savannah oozes charm, it’s pedestrian-friendly and quintessentially southern, with cobblestone streets, tree-filled squares, moss-laden oaks, and tree-lined roads.
Savannah offers a whimsical southern escape for travelers yearning to feel like they’ve stepped back in time.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Savannah, Georgia
- Explore the City Market and see open-air concerts, purchase art or hand-made crafts.
- Visit Tricentennial Park with three museums – Savannah History Museum, Battlefield Memorial Park, and Georgia State Railroad Museum.
- Explore the city’s waterfront, with shopping, dining, and bars located along cobblestone streets.
Accommodation In Savannah, Georgia
- The Gastonian – Located in the historical district and with a dedicated happy hour, its the perfect place before any hitting the town.
- Eliza Thompson House – There is only one way to describe this hotel, pure decadence!
- The Bohemian Hotel Savannah
13) Austin, Texas
Austin has the thriving nightlife of 6th Street combined with fun outdoor activities and year-round sunshine, the perfect combination for any bachelorette party.
A bachelorette party in Austin is filled with shopping in the West Sixth District, live music, museums, or drinking on a patio at one of the great coffee shops.
You can even take a picnic and have a group lunch in the park while listening to live music or watching a live play in Zilker Park.
In Austin, you can find lots of hiking spots (Mount Bonnel is a great choice), farmers markets, food trucks, distilleries, and open-air cocktail bars.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Austin, Texas
- Visit the 350-acre Zilker Park, with hiking trails, biking trails, and even a natural swimming pool.
- Eat some of the city’s famous tacos or drink some world-class Austin coffee
- Grab your girls and head to a bar to watch some live music and have some drinks
Accommodation In Austin, Texas
- Hotel Ella – A luxury hotel in downtown Austin.
- The Line Austin – Only a three-minute walk to Lady Bird Lake and so many other amazing attractions, this hotel is perfectly located.
- Arrive Austin – Comfortable rooms in the business district, ideal if you are looking to soak up culture! Within great proximity to Paramount Theater and George Washington Carver Museum.
There are also plenty of great vacation rentals in Austin for a bachelorette, in this guide we round up the best Airbnbs in Austin for your bachelorette party.
14) Charleston, South Carolina
Complete with colorful houses in 18th-century style, plantation houses, carriage rides, and brunches, Charleston is the perfect bachelorette weekend destination.
As the oldest and biggest city in South Carolina – Charleston and has a distinctive and unique charm. Along with plenty of activities, including visiting the 18th Century Charleston mansions, going shopping on King Street, and visiting one of Charleston’s many rooftop bars.
Charleston is the ultimate relaxing destination with luxury day spas and a beautiful city with colorful buildings that you can spend the day getting lost in.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Charleston, South Carolina
- Go shopping locally for handcrafted products at the Charleston City Market or local produce at Charleston Farmers Market.
- Take a distillery tour and sample some locally produced hooch.
- Explore Sullivan’s Island Beach, with natural paths and large beaches.
Accommodation In Charleston, South Carolina
- 8 Hidden Green – A beautiful 5 bedroom vacation rental, perfect for the ultimate Bachelorette.
- Hotel Bella Grace – located in the entertainment district allows you to explore the best of Charleston on foot!
- The Vendue – This quaint and cosy hotel has an incredible rooftop terrace which is the perfect spot to soak up the incredible Charleston atmosphere.
15) Chicago, Illinois
The Windy City is a great place for a bachelorette party, with the world-famous Millennium Park and the Bean, museums, shopping on the Magnificent Mile, and incredible views.
Chicago is the third-largest US city but maintains the small city feel. There is a lot to do and explore without feeling the overwhelming of a big city. Chicago has a large river running through it which goes past the buildings and leads to Lake Michigan.
There is a series of public waterways, cafes, restaurants, river taxis, and river cruises. Chicago has several beaches to relax on; the most popular beach is North Avenue Beach, with watersports, restaurants, and sports.
We have many great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our The Perfect 3 Day Itinerary To Chicago, Illinois, and The Ultimate Chicago City Guide posts to plan the perfect bachelorette trip.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Chicago, Illinois
- Explore Millennium Park, a 24.5-acre park downtown, which hosts special events throughout the year. And see the world-famous Cloud Gate (the Bean).
- Have a girls cocktail night at a rooftop bar and admire the cities skyline.
- See the panoramic views from the 442-meter Willis Tower at the Chicago Skydeck, formally the world’s highest building.
Accommodation In Chicago, Illinois
- Virgin Hotels Chicago – Complete with two restaurants and a night club, could anything be more perfect for a bachelorette weekend away?
- Le Meridien Essex Chicago – With a central location and beautiful classic rooms with gold accents!
- Eurostars Magnificent Mile – This hotel has an extremely polished feel, with pure Egyptian cotton sheets, where could be more ideal to rest your head?
16) Hamptons, New York
The Hamptons is a local’s favorite escape from New York City and a favorite bachelorette destination, with small communities, natural landscapes, a beautiful beach shoreline, and lots of places to explore.
Complete with activities from horseback riding, golf, surfing, hiking, walks, to just relaxing on beautiful beaches. All surrounded by 18th-century buildings and luxury houses.
For a quiet and relaxing bachelorette trip with lots of villas and houses for rent, the Hamptons is a great destination for relaxing on a beach, or by a pool in your villa. Then venturing out into the town, to eat incredible seafood and visit local traditional restaurants.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Hamptons, New York
- Go on a wine tasting experience. One of the most popular wineries is Wölffer Estate, which offers a large selection of award-winning varieties of wine.
- Eat fresh seafood. The Hamptons is filled with restaurants, shacks, and rooftop decks, all serving locally caught seafood.
- Have a go at surfing at Coopers Beach or Ditch Plains, which are considered by many as some of the best beaches in the region.
Accommodation In Hamptons, New York
- Casa Newmark Holiday Home – A beautiful holiday home with wooden beams, hanging chandeliers and home felt touches making this an ideal location for a cosy weekend away. Although, the pool and sunbaked sunbeds make for the perfect place enjoy a late evening.
- East Hampton Art House – This Bed & Breakfast is perfect for spending your days relaxing on clear water beach.
- Marram – Situated right on the beach front you feel like you are right in the Hamptons at this beautiful hotel.
17) Aspen, Colorado
Aspen is one of the most famous ski slopes in the world. The small-town feel combined with high-end branded shops and incredible mountain views makes Aspen a unique and winder winter wonderland and picturesque mountain adventure during summer.
Whether you visit in summer and enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and outdoor activities, or visit during the winter and take to the slopes. Either time of the year is great for a bachelorette destination.
During winter the slopes are a great place to spend the day skiing, followed by apres, spa treatments and even just relaxing in the mountains.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Aspen, Colorado
- Visit a mountain resort or bar for aprés happy hour after your day on the mountain hiking or mountain biking.
- Spend the day or half a day at a world-class spa.
- Check the event calendar as they often hold events year-round, including ski or snowboarding events during the winter and music festivals during the summer months.
Accommodation In Aspen, Colorado
- The Little Nell – With Ski in/Ski out access, fireplaces and deep bathtubs, the perfect place to recover after a day of skiing.
- Hotel Jerome – Three restaurants, an outdoor pool and two bars provides you with endless apres Ski options!
- W Aspen – An incredibly modern hotel featuring a stunning rooftop terrace with 360 views of the gorgeous mountain range.
18) Denver, Colorado
Denver might not be the first destination you think of when you think of a bachelorette destination. Still, this popular winter and summer destination is also a unique and wonderful place to visit on a bachelorette party.
The city’s nightlife is filled with a bit of everything from live jazz, cocktail bars, wine bars, and the South of Colfax Nightlife District where you girls group can dance the night away.
We love Denver in summer and winter and have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our Girls Getaway Guide to Denver and 10 Denver Attractions Not To Miss posts to plan your perfect bachelorette trip!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Denver, Colorado
- Visit a mountain resort or bar for après happy hour after your day on the mountain hiking or mountain biking.
- Check the event calendar as there is often a large number of events happening all around the city.
- Explore the city by taking a walk downtown, stopping at great shops, restaurants, and quaint coffee shops along the way.
Accommodation In Denver, Colorado
- Sonesta Denver Downtown – A perfect choice to have easy access to downtowns best shopping scene. Enjoy admiring the surrounding skyscrapers from the gorgeous pool.
- The Oxford Hotel – Complete with a full service spa and clean sleek rooms, the Oxford hotel is a great choice to explore Denver.
- Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Centre – This hotel has its own lazy river, water slide, sauna and spa! Most rooms also have a beautiful mountain views.
19) New York
Often known as ‘the city that never sleeps’ or ‘the city where dreams are made’, New York City has it all, the bright lights of Times Square, Broadway, world-class restaurants, top museums, and of course Central Park.
Bachelorette trips in New York will give your girl group the chance to shop at Flagship stores, visit some of the countries best museums, dine at rooftop bars, visit the Statue of Liberty, and some of the many many more attractions the city has to offer.
We love New York City no matter what the season and have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our Where To Stay In New York, Local Tips For New York, and A New Yorker’s Guide To New York City posts to plan your perfect bachelorette trip!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In New York
- New York City has many events year-round, such as New York Fashion Week, the Orchid Show, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more.
- Enjoy a cocktail or champagne at a rooftop bar or restaurant. Some of our favorites include Boom Boom Room, Gallow Green at the McKittrick Hotel, La Piscine at Hotel Americano, and Jimmy at the James. Read our New Yorker’s Guide to New York to get the lowdown on the best places to eat and drink in NYC from a local’s perspective!
- Get your Carrie Bradshaw on and go shopping on 5th Avenue for a luxury shopping experience.
Accommodation In New York
- Hotel Hendricks – Located only one minute away from 5th Avenue and seven minutes away from Times square, what could be better more New York then that?
- Artezen Hotel – Right in the city centre, the best of New York is steps away from the Artezen hotel.
- Hotel 50 Bowery – The masterpiece of this hotel is its stunning rooftop terrace with glass walls. Discover the New York skyline right from your hotel.
20) Napa Valley, California
Drink wine until your hearts content in the US home of wine Napa Valley! Who doesn’t want a bachelorette party filled with wine, they go together like California and sunshine – a non-negotiable. Napa and Sonoma Valley are hugely popular areas for bachelorette parties, and there’s a good reason for that.
Sipping delicious local wines from the never-ending wineries while looking out over the valley’s rolling hills is something so peaceful and beautiful to experience with your group. If you have had your fill of wine, there are plenty of other things to do in Napa as well!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Napa Valley, California
- Take a hot air balloon trip over Napa Valley to experience the panoramic views of the vineyard and landscape.
- Stomp grapes at the famous Sterling winery.
- Visit a winery and take a tour of the vines and the tasting rooms!
Accommodation In Napa Valley, California
- Auberge De Soleil – Each room has its own fire place and bathtub, and the views of the rolling hills from the poolside is just breathtaking.
- The Meritage Resort & Spa – Attached to its very own winery, perfect for wine lovers!
- Alila Napa Valley – This hotel also has its own winery attached, and all the home comforts of fire pits and beautiful rooms with vineyard views.
21) New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans is unlike any other city in the United States, famous for Mardi Gras and daiquiri’s, Nola is a nonstop party.
For a unique bachelorette weekend unlike any other, head to The Big Easy! New Orleans has incredible cajun cuisine, freshly caught seafood, piano bars, jazz music on every corner, all-night bars, hurricane drinks, and street parties.
Mardi Gras might be Nola’s most famous parade, but throughout the year the city hosts a number of events, festivals, and parades. These events include St Patrick’s Day, Jazz Fest, Voodoo Fest, Saint’s football games, French Quarter Fest, Pride, Oktober Fest, and more.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In New Orleans, Louisiana
- Eat beignets and have a cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde.
- Have a Hurricane (drink) while walking down Bourbon Street.
- Walk around Jackson Square and see the street performers and artists.
Accommodation In New Orleans, Louisiana
- W New Orleans – quirky decoration and located in the French district one of the best locations for shopping in New Orleans.
- NOPSI Hotel – A highly rated hotel with an incredible pool and multiple on-site restaurants to chose from!
- The Troubadour Hotel New Orleans – This hotel is beautifully unique making a really unique stay in New Orleans. The vibrant rooftop terrace is breathtaking.
22) Sedona, Arizona
Sedona is a picturesque desert town in Arizona around a two hours drive north of Phoenix. Often called “Red Rock Country” offering incredibly diverse and stunning scenery.
The city boasts more than 100 different hiking trails, each providing its own unique experience, and Sedona is known for having excellent spas, both great activities for a bachelorette weekend.
Sedona is also quickly becoming a culinary destination in its own right, making it a great destination for a foodie bachelorette trip.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Sedona, Arizona
- Go on a hike to Broken Arrow, Cathedral Rock, Buddha Beach, and Devil’s Bridge.
- Watch the sunset from Centennial Trail, top tip – pack a picnic and prosecco and create your own magical girls getaway Instagram moment as the sun goes down!
- Visit Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits for an Old West-style atmosphere restaurant.
Accommodation In Sedona, Arizona
- L’Auberge de Sedona – Located in the mountains and walking distance to the Sedona Art centre for those craving some culture.
- Amara Resort and Spa– An award-winning boutique resort with a gorgeous infinity pool.
23) Palm Springs, California
Palm Springs is an excellent place for a bachelorette trip for you and your girls. Whether you want to lounge by the pool, relax in a spa or go on a shopping spree.
Here you can undertake beautiful hikes, relax by the pool, or visit the nearby Joshua Tree National Park, you can have the perfect bachelorette party in Palm Springs!
You will also find world-class spas, art festivals, and of course, the world-famous music festival Coachella taking place in April.
On a bachelorette party in Palm Springs, you will find plenty of bottomless brunch spots, happy hours, and great restaurants to eat delicious meals at with your girl gang.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Palm Springs, California
- Get brunch at one of the many amazing restaurants in downtown
- Plan a night to go to the Palm Springs Village Fest, an event every Thursday with local food trucks and artisans selling their crafts
- Visit nearby Joshua Tree National Park for some amazing photos and the rare Joshua Tree cactus
Accommodation In Palm Springs, California
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa – A real highlight of this hotel is it is walking distance to San Jacinto Mountains!
- The Saguaro Palm Springs – This colourful and quirky hotel is centrally located making exploring Palm Springs incredibly convenient.
- Margaritaville Resort Palm Springs – Beautiful Spa and pool facilities with bright and clean rooms make this hotel an excellent choice in Palm Springs.
- The 10 Best AirBnBs In Palm Springs, California
24) San Diego, California
San Diego is well-known for its pristine beaches, parks, and perfect year-round weather, San Diego has something to offer everyone on a bachelorette trip.
Whether your girl gang feels like a quiet beach getaway, nights out dancing, or going on beautiful hiking trails, the choice is yours. Close to both Los Angeles and the Mexican border, San Diego is the perfect quick bachelorette getaway for you and your girls.
We love San Diego and have a lot of great articles to make the most of your time in the city, so bookmark our 6 Of The Best Hikes In San Diego and The 11 Best AirBnBs In San Diego posts to plan your perfect trip!
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In San Diego, California
- Relax on a beautiful beach, choose between Mission Beach, Coronado Beach, Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, Pacific Beach, or visit them all!
- Take a hike to Devil’s Punchbowl or Cedar Creek Falls.
- Take to the water and enjoy the surf, maybe even get some lessons for your group.
Accommodation In San Diego, California
- Tower 23 Hotel – Watch the sunset, hear the waves crash and feel the sand on your feet with this unique well located hotel.
- San Diego Mission Bay Resort – Sit back with your feet in the sand while sipping on a cocktail while you embrace the ocean air on the private beach, or dinning on the waterfront in some of the best restaurants in San Diego.
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa
25) Ojai, California
Set in a valley surrounded by Topatopa Mountains, Ojai is a popular recreational area with locals, with a village-like town center and overall feel.
Ojai is filled with art galleries, known for its hiking, spiritual retreats, and its farmers’ market of local agriculture. Home of the biggest olive oil orchard in Southern California and lots of vineyards, Ojai has lots of cultural (and tasty) offerings.
The city offers a unique and quieter alternative to other Californian bachelorette destinations.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Ojai, California
- Cycle on the Ojai Valley bike trail to see views of the surrounding mountains and railroads.
- Hike in the Valley View Preserve and admire the 360-degree views.
- Go wine tasting at a certified award-winning organic winery.
Accommodation In Ojai, California
- Ojai Valley Inn – A luxurious retreat nestled in the Bohemian enclave of Ojai,
California surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty.
- Su Nido All-Suites Boutique Inn – Soak up the fresh air from your private patio/balcony, and pamper
yourself surrounded by the beauty of the Ojai mountains and the village are just a short walk away.
- 6590 Camino Carreta House – Set in 18 acres of avocado trees the house and gardens provide private
and peaceful setting. A large patio with outdoor dining area features
a private pool enjoying views across the ocean and mountain range.
26) Louisville, Kentucky
Kentucky’s largest city Louisville is well known for being the home of the Kentucky Derby. It is also known for being the perfect combination of southern hospitality and Midwestern charm.
On a Louisville bachelorette weekend or trip, your girl gang can enjoy ample choices of bottomless brunches, cocktails on a rooftop bar, a visit to Whiskey Row with tasting tours, and distilleries.
Throughout the year Louisville plays host to a large number of festivals and events including the Kentucky Derby, the Kentucky State Fair, the Kentucky Bourbon Festival, and more.
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Louisville, Kentucky
- Explore Museum Row with a large number of museums, art galleries, and stores all in one place.
- Visit LouVino for an incredible bottomless brunch.
- Take a trip around the city on a peddle pub tour.
Accommodation In Louisville, Kentucky
- Omni Louisville Hotel –Located in downtown Louisville this luxury 4star resort has 6 restaurants providing everything from a premier steakhouse to their library bar and even a speakeasy-style lounge serving classic cocktails and professional bowling lanes.
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville – 21c is home to an acclaimed restaurant with renowned cocktails and dinning. 21c houses its own contemporary art museum and hosts 7 unique spaces available for private hire for the perfect bachelorette party.
- Hyatt Regency Louisville – Start your Urban Bourbon Trail at Hyatt Regency in-house bar ,Sway, where you can enjoy taste of the south, overlooking 4th street. Or head up to The Spire for your bachelorette with sweeping 360’ views of the Ohio River and Downtown Louisville. Recover at their spa or just lounge in the indoor heated swimming pool.
Unique Party Favors For Your Bachelorette Party
The bachelorette party is fast becoming as much of an event as the wedding itself and most brides want to have custom gifts and party favors for their bachelorette party. Here are some of favorite custom and unique party favors.
Matching Outfits For Your Bachelorette Party
Matching your besties on your bachelorette is a must, whether it’s a simple robe, a custom bachelorette t-shirt or a full matching outfit there are plenty of choices for your bachelorette party.
USA Bachelorette Destinations Wrap Up
There you have it, our top 26 destinations for an incredible bachelorette party in the USA!
Was your favorite included in the list? Let us know your picks for the best bachelorette destinations in the USA!
We hope that this article has inspired you to go on a bachelorette getaway in the USA. If you have any questions about the destination or have your own travel tips to share please leave these in the comments below.
Want to share your own travel tips by guest writing for We Are Travel Girls? Go to our Contribute page for guidelines and to submit your article.
Read More Girls Getaway Guides
- AirBnB Directory
- 15 Best California Girls Getaway Destinations
- Top 10 Winter Girls Getaways Destinations In Europe
- Ultimate Girls Getaways For 2021
Pin For Later
This website is a free resource we may use affiliate links in our articles. As an Airbnb Associate, I may earn a fee when you book from this page. Please see our Disclosures for more information.