Planning your trip can be daunting and there is a lot to arrange between flights, hotels, travel insurance, choosing tour companies… the list goes on. We have highlighted some of our go to resources for planning your adventures below!
Some links on this page are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our link.
- Our go to booking site for planning all of our own trips. Booking.com has a great search functionality allowing you to pick your accommodation based on price, location or guest ratings.
- Agoda is a great way to search for hotels, guest houses, hostels and accommodation all over the world at the best price and with free cancellations on most rooms!
- HostelWorld.com is a great resource to find budget friendly places to stay and also the perfect way to meet some new friends on your travels!
Subscribe to get travel tips and resources straight to your inbox!
- A Trip Advisor company, Viator is a great way to find day trips and excursions for your trip. You can either plan ahead or book on the day and find local day trips.
- RentalCars.com is part of Booking.com and the perfect place to find a rental car for your next roadtrip! With so many roadtrip articles to inspire you on our site, hopefully this will help you plan your trip.
- BookAway.com offers a great website to compare all the different methods of transportation for your next trip. Check prices and schedules whether you prefer to travel by bus, ferry, train or car!
- Read: Why You NEED Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip.
- The most important thing you need to pack on your next vacation is your travel insurance! Book travel insurance the minute you book your trip to cover you in the event you can’t travel or something happens during your trip.
- We have personally used World Nomads Insurance for years and could not be more happier with their service!
Travel Advice From The Community
- Join our private Women’s Only Facebook Group. This is a great place to connect with the community, ask questions and share your travel tips in a safe and fun environment.
- Follow We Are Travel Girls on Trip Advisor where we share our travel tips, favourite restaurants, hotels and reviews.
Travel Hacks & Tips
Responsible Travel Tips
Traveling responsibly is important to us at We Are Travel Girls. Each day we learn more about how we can become more responsible travelers and always welcome your input!
Responsible Travel Articles
- 24 Ways To Live & Travel Sustainably
- 5 Ways To Be A Responsible Traveler
- How To Be A Mindful Traveller
- Join The Responsible Traveler Movement
- 11 Ways To Become A More Responsible Blogger
- Why You Should Never Ride An Elephant
Eco Products We Love
This website is a free resource and to keep it free we occasionally use affiliate links and sponsored features. Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you we earn a commission if you make a purchase using links from our site. We personally use all the companies listed here and hope they are useful to help you plan your own trip. If you are ready to book your next adventure and would like to support the running of this website, using these links helps us to keep creating and bringing you new and useful travel content! Please see our disclosures for more information.
If you are interested in being featured on our Travel Resources page click here for options and to apply.