February is an ideal month for planning a girls’ getaway or a family vacation. Spring is approaching, and you’ve likely recovered from the busy holiday season. This month, great deals are available for flights, hotels, and vacation packages, especially for last-minute trips.
Imagine skiing or snowboarding in the sparkling mountains, relaxing in spas, sipping champagne with your friends, exploring a new city, hiking, shopping, attending an uncrowded event or taking an uncrowded tour! These are some of the advantages of traveling in February. In addition to better pricing, luxury hotels, top tours, and trendy restaurants that are typically sold out during high season, tend to have more availability in February.
Not sure where to go this February? We’ve got you covered with our list of our top 10 destinations to visit in February in the USA. Whether you’re looking for a quick weekend escape or a week-long getaway, we hope this article inspires you to grab your friends and go on an adventure this month!
1) New Orleans, Lousiana
New Orleans, or Nola as it is sometimes referred to, is most famous for Mardi Gras, daiquiris, and Bourbon Street. With parades year-round and over-the-top street drinking, it’s the perfect place for a festive bachelorette weekend or a girls’ getaway.
February is the perfect time to visit New Orleans, with Marid Gras taking place each year, with parades, parties, and a thriving nightlife scene for a week of celebrations leading up to Fat Tuesday.
If you’re looking to plan an incredible trip to the U.S., look no further – New Orleans should be No.1 on your list of places to visit for a party weekend if you are looking for a wild, crazy, party-filled weekend. From masquerade balls to Jazz festivals – Nola has it all and more!
Best Places To Stay In New Orleans
Luxury New Orleans Hotels
- J.W. Marriot New Orleans – Located in the Central Business District, this hotel is ideally located for walking around the city to the major attractions, bars, and restaurants.
- The Westin New Orleans – This hotel has a mix of suites, presidential suites, traditional rooms, deluxe rooms and superior rooms, ideal for a weekend getaway with rooms sleeping up to three people.
- La Galerie French Quarter Hotel – This hotel features rooms for two or four people with white, beige, and dark blue accents. Additionally, it will have a restaurant, bar, lounge, and coffee shop.
Mid-Range New Orleans Hotels
- One11 Hotel – This boutique hotel has 83 rooms, including a mix of king rooms, double rooms, and suites. Additionally, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, which is perfect for relaxing, with a dining area and bar.
- The Eliza Jane – This hotel is situated in the heart of New Orleans’ Central Business District. It is conveniently located near popular attractions such as Canal Street, Cafe Du Monde, and many local restaurants. The hotel boasts a four-star rating and offers a fitness center, bar, lounge, and all the amenities necessary for hosting a bachelorette party.
- International House Hotel – This hotel features a bar, a nightclub, bike rentals and a full-service spa. The rooms offer views of the city skyline through large windows and are decorated with chandeliers.
Budget New Orleans Hotels
- The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans – This three-star hotel has one and two-bed suites with rooms for two to four people. The hotel also has a bar, a snack bar, and rooms with kitchenettes.
- NOPSI Hotel – This city property offers over 200 spacious rooms. It features a variety of amenities, including a swimming pool, three bars, a restaurant, and a poolside bar. The rooms accommodate two to four guests, making it an ideal spot for a bachelorette weekend.
- Virgin Hotels New Orleans – With a rooftop bar and swimming pool, this hotel is perfect for relaxing with friends over cocktails. The bright and vibrant decor features Virgin’s iconic red color.
Best Tours To Take In New Orleans, Louisana
- For a trip outside the city to the wetlands, take an Airboat Tour to experience one of Louisiana’s famous swamps and see lots of wildlife.
- For a unique way to explore the French Quarter, take a carriage ride and enjoy a different perspective of the district while learning all about the city’s history and culture.
- Another tremendous relaxing activity is a Mississippi River Creole Queen history cruise with great views of the city and surrounding area while enjoying a drink and a meal.
2) Key West, Florida
Key West is a beautiful subtropical destination located on the southernmost end of the United States, 90 miles north of Cuba and 164 miles from Miami. This place is renowned for its stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, and hidden treasures.
February is one of the best months to visit Key West if you’re looking for warm weather, with daily highs averaging around 76°F. You can also enjoy several special events during your visit, such as the Civil War Heritage Days at Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park and the Old Island Days Art Festival.
Best Places To Stay In Key West, Florida
Luxury Key West Hotels
- Casa Marina Key West – Located in Old Town Key West, this five-star hotel boasts a private beach, two outdoor pools and three restaurants. Guests can choose from various room options, including two-bedroom lofts, suites, and ocean-view rooms with balconies.
- Oceans Edge Key West Resort – This four-star golf hotel is an excellent venue for a bachelorette party. It boasts six outdoor swimming pools, a bar, a poolside bar, and a restaurant, and is conveniently located just a short walk from the marina.
- The Southernmost House Hotel – This hotel is for adults only and is situated in the Old Town of Key West, a short walk from South Beach, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, and many restaurants.
Mid-Range Key West Hotels
- The Perry Hotel and Marina Key West – Featuring king beds, queen beds, and suites, this waterfront hotel boasts a marina and two outdoor pools. Additionally, it has two poolside bars and three bars and is conveniently located within walking distance of various restaurants and bars.
- Orchid Key Inn – Situated in Key West’s Historic District, this hotel offers 24 air-conditioned rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar.
- Ambrosia Key West – This is an excellent option for a small girls’ getaway. The accommodation offers rooms for two or six people. The bed and breakfast has three swimming pools and is just a short walk from Duval Street. There are plenty of restaurant options available nearby.
Budget Key West Hotels
- Seascape Tropical Inn – This adult bed and breakfast is a short walk from the Southernmost Point, restaurants, bars, and other attractions.
- Kimpton Ella’s Cottages – These cottages offer a variety of one and two-bedroom suites that can accommodate up to six guests.
- The Guesthouse at Southernmost Beach Resort – With options to accommodate 2-4 guests, this B&B is a great spot for a ladies’ retreat. It’s situated in Key West’s Historic District, just a short walk from Duval Street.
Best Tours To Take In Key West, Florida
- Take a boat ride on the water on a 2-hour sunset sail to watch the sunset and see marine life.
- Have your morning mimosa in style with a morning reef snorkeling tour with mimosas and breakfast.
- For those of you who don’t want to get in the water, you can take a glass-bottom boat sunset cruise.
3) Alta and Snowbird, Utah
As a great alternative to Colorado, Alta and Snowbird offer what some might say is the most significant snow on Earth. February is the perfect time to visit, as ski resorts have already seen significant snow, making for a great base.
During the month, the area typically receives the most snowfall compared to the rest of the winter months, increasing the chance of powder days. Utah has ten world-class ski resorts, but Alta and Snowbird are the local’s favorite resorts.
Best Places To Stay In Alta and Snowbird, Utah
Luxury Alta and Snowbird Hotels
- The Snowpine Lodge – This ski-in/ski-out lodge has a full-service spa close to the Alta Ski and the Snowbird Ski areas.
- Mountain Escape – This six-bedroom home in Cottonwood Heights can sleep up to 16 people.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Two Bedroom Condo – Located in Solitude, this condo can sleep up to six people in three bedrooms. The condo is just a 20-minute walk from the Solitude Mountain Resort and other ski areas.
Mid-Range Alta and Snowbird Hotels
- Montage Deer Valley – This hotel offers numerous room options, including presidential suites, two-bedroom apartments, junior suites, and king and queen rooms.
- Marriott’s Summit Watch – With room options including two-bedroom villas, one-bedroom villas and king rooms.
- Zermatt Utah Resort and Spa – This hotel has three-bedroom suites, one-bedroom villas, and queen, king, and twin rooms.
Budget Alta and Snowbird Hotels
- Park City Peaks Hotel – Located in Park City, this hotel has standard rooms and double queen rooms close to both the Park City Mountain Resort and Snowbird Ski Resort.
- Silver Fork Lodge and Restaurant – Located in Brighton, this hotel offers deluxe queen rooms, family suites and twin rooms.
- Solitude Ski Condo – Located in Solitude, this condo can sleep up to four people, with ski-in/ski-out access and a private fenced swimming pool.
4) San Juan, Puerto Rico
Looking to enjoy some Caribbean sun in February? Look no further than San Juan, Puerto Rico. As a U.S. territory in the Caribbean, San Juan enjoys warm weather all year round.
San Juan has plenty of things to do and see, from exploring the historic fortresses of Castillo San Felipe del Morro (El Morro) and Castillo de San Cristóbal to plazas and beautiful beaches.
Puerto Rico has an abundance of local delicacies, such as mofongo a plantain dish, and Puerto Rico’s famous piña colada.
Best Places To Stay In San Juan, Puerto Rico
Luxury San Juan Hotels
- Wyndham Palmas Beach and Golf Resort – This upscale Palmas del Mar beach resort is located just a one-minute walk from the Palmas del Mar Beach and a five-minute drive from the Palmas del Mar Golf Club.
- Hotel El Convento – A luxury boutique hotel located just a short walk from the Port of San Juan and close to Catedral Basilica Menor de San Juan Bautista and San Juan Gate.
- San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino – This upscale hotel is located on the beach, and many rooms have ocean views. The hotel also has a swim-up bar, a beach bar, and an onsite spa.
Mid-Range San Juan Hotels
- El Conquistador Resort – Complete with four swimming pools, this resort has numerous room options, including marina and ocean views.
- El Colonial – This adults-only hotel is located just a six-minute walk from the Port of San Juan and close to the Castillo de San Cristobal and Catedral Basilica Menor de San Juan Bautista.
- OLV Hotel – An upscale adults-only resort just a short walk to Condado Beach. The hotel offers guests the use of an outdoor swimming pool, spa services, and two onsite restaurants.
Budget San Juan Hotels
- Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort – With rooms between two and four people, this hotel is a great option for smaller group getaways on a small family trip.
- Palacio Provincial – This comfortable adults-only hotel is a short walk from the Port of San Juan. The hotel has a rooftop terrace, a library and an onsite restaurant.
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Resort – This family-friendly resort has an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, a poolside bar, a casino and an onsite spa.
Best Tours To Take In San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Experience the natural beauty of El Yunque National Forest with a knowledgeable guide on a day trip from San Juan. Enjoy sliding down natural waterfalls and learning about the rainforest’s ecosystem.
- This tour is a perfect blend of hiking, nature, water activities, informative tours, and relaxation led by passionate local guides.
- Embark on a horseback riding adventure through Carabalí Rainforest Park and marvel at its unique flora and fauna.
5) Maui, Hawaii
Ideal for a warmer February destination, Maui has a year-round tropical climate. With plenty of things to do and see all year round, this island has something for everything from luxury resorts to lush jungles and beautiful waterfalls.
Maui is an island paradise and one of the best places to visit in February. This is because of the charming annual visitors it receives – the humpback whales. Every year, from November to May, with the peak season in February, over 10,000 humpback whales migrate from the frigid waters around Alaska to Maui’s warm lagoons to breed and raise their young.
Best Places To Stay In Maui, Hawaii
Luxury Maui Hotels
- Maui Coast Hotel – Located just steps away from Kamaole Beach Park and Wailea Beach, this hotel provides the perfect base for exploring the local area and trying out exciting water activities such as kayaking and scuba diving.
- Ho’olei at Grand Wailea – The villas range from one to three bedrooms, including full kitchens and living rooms. The resort also features a full-service spa and has received excellent reviews, making it an ideal location for a girls’ getaway.
- The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas – This resort is located in Lahaina, close to Kaanapali Beach, Black Rock and Whalers Village. The resort has beach access, a swimming pool, and one, two and three-bedroom villas.
Mid-Range Maui Hotels
- Montage Kapalua Bay – This resort has one, two, three, and four-bedroom rooms with kitchen and living room areas. The four-bedroom room sleeps up to 10 people, making it perfect for an extensive girls’ trip or bachelorette party.
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux – This resort is exclusively for adults and boasts two restaurants, a swimming pool, a fitness center, and a complimentary beach shuttle. It has an airy, open-plan design and is filled with luxurious touches.
- The Mauian – Boutique Beach Studios on Napili Bay – This aparthotel is an ideal accommodation choice for a small group as it offers a combination of king and queen rooms that come with small kitchenettes. The hotel is situated on the beach and conveniently located close to Lahaina Harbor, providing many water sports options for guests.
Budget Maui Hotels
- Hana-Maui Resort – With the Spa at Travaasa, this hotel is the perfect place to relax with your girls. This resort has two swimming pools, a fitness center, and a spa. The rooms vary between bungalows and studios.
- Kapalua Bay Villas Two Bedroom Condo – Located within the Kapalua Bay Villas Resort close to Napili Bay and its surrounding beaches. The condo has two bedrooms and can sleep up to eight guests comfortably.
- Majestic Beach House – Sleeping up to eight guests within this three-bedroom, two-bath home in Hana.
Best Tours To Take In Maui, Hawaii
- Maui offers incredible snorkeling with reefs and lots of marine life. You can even take a sailing and snorkeling trip from Maui to explore reefs off the coastline and visit islands.
- Another incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience from Maui is a sunrise hike to Haleakala National Park.
- No visit to Hawaii or Maui would be complete without experiencing a Maui Luau, traditional Polynesian food, dancing and music.
6) Napa Valley, California
Napa Valley is a renowned destination in California’s Wine Country, famous for its exceptional wine-tasting opportunities. However, the region offers much more than just wine. You can explore and enjoy the picturesque surroundings and stunning views of the rolling hills with your friends.
Napa Valley is a serene and captivating place that will remain etched in your memory long after you leave. In February, Napa experiences mild temperatures, fewer crowds, and cheaper airfare and hotel prices. Additionally, almost everything stays open year-round, so you can get the full experience at a fraction of the price you would pay during the summer!
Best Places To Stay In Napa Valley, California
Luxury Napa Valley Hotels
- The Estate Yountville – This luxury spa hotel is located close to Domaine Chandon in Yountville. The hotel has a variety of room options, including five-bedroom villas sleeping ten, and other room types sleeping between two and four people.
- Hotel Yountville – A luxury hotel with two spa tubs, a terrace and a full-service spa. The hotel is close to the Napa Valley Wine Train and Beringer Vineyards.
- Bardessono Hotel and Spa – Complete with a poolside bar, a terrace, and a spa, this hotel is a great place to stay with your friends close to the area’s main attractions.
Mid-Range Napa Valley Hotels
- The Westin Verasa Napa – This upscale riverwalk hotel is just a short walk from the Napa Valley Wine Train and the Oxbow Public Market. The hotel offers guests an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley – This hotel features private patios, atrium views, bathtubs, pool views, and rooms that can sleep between two and five people.
- Wine Country Inn and Cottages Napa Valley – An upscale bed and breakfast close to the Duckhorn Vineyards and Charles Krug Winery.
Budget Napa Valley Hotels
- Silverado Resort – With two outdoor swimming pools, this family-friendly Napa resort has rooms that can sleep up to six people, making it an ideal option for a small bachelorette party or girls’ getaway.
- R Inn Napa – A comfortable boutique hotel near the Oxbow Public Market and Downtown Napa.
- Archer Hotel Napa – Located in Napa, close to the Oxbow Public Market and the Napa Valley Wine Train, this hotel is an excellent base for exploring the area.
Best Tours To Take In Napa Valley, California
- Take a hot air balloon trip over Napa Valley to see the incredible panoramic views of the vineyards, valleys, and landscape.
- Embark on a guided wine tour with a picnic lunch, visit three wineries and enjoy samples of wine.
- Discover the Napa Valley from the water on a kayaking tour seeing lush natural scenery and learning about the area’s history.
7) Aspen, Colorado
Aspen is renowned as one of the world’s most famous ski slopes. The town has a charming atmosphere that blends well with high-end branded shops and breathtaking mountain views, making it a unique and enchanting winter wonderland.
During winter, the slopes provide an excellent opportunity to spend the day skiing, and afterward, you can indulge in aprés and spa treatments or simply relax in the mountains.
Best Places To Stay In Aspen, Colorado
Luxury Aspen Hotels
- St Regis Aspen Resort – This winter wonderland is just a four-minute walk from Aspen Mountain. The hotel has a free airport shuttle, a poolside bar, a terrace, a ski shuttle, ski equipment rental, and an onsite spa. There are also three onsite restaurants and even a hair salon.
- W Aspen – An ultra-modern hotel boasting a breathtaking rooftop terrace affording a 360-degree panoramic view of the majestic mountain range.
- Aspen Meadows Resort – This mountain ski retreat offers rooms with mountain views, rooms that can sleep up to seven people, lounge areas, and kitchenettes.
Mid-Range Aspen Hotels
- The Little Nell – Enjoy Ski in/Ski out access, fireplaces, and deep bathtubs – the perfect place to unwind after hitting the slopes.
- Hotel Jerome – With three restaurants, two bars, and an outdoor pool, you’ll have endless après ski options!
- Limelight Hotel Aspen – This upscale, family-friendly hotel is just six minutes from Aspen Mountain. The hotel has two hot tubs, free breakfasts, a terrace and onsite shopping.
Budget Aspen Hotels
- Tyrolean Lodge – Located close to the Aspen Art Museum and Silver Queen Gondola, this hotel has a terrace, a free ski shuttle, ski lift privileges and ski passes.
- St Moritz Lodge and Condominiums – Complete with rooms that can sleep between two and six people, this hotel is great for a larger group getaway or a girl’s trip.
- The Inn at Aspen – This slopeside hotel is just a one-minute walk from the Buttermilk Mountain and Panda Peak Ski Lift. The hotel has a bar, a hot tub and a restaurant.
Best Tours To Take In Aspen, Colorado
- Explore historic downtown Aspen on a guided walk and discover the legends and stories behind iconic buildings such as the Wheeler Opera House and Hotel Jerome.
8) Austin, Texas
Austin is a popular destination in the U.S. for a girls’ getaway or bachelorette party. The city offers an ideal mix of fun outdoor activities, year-round sunshine, and a bustling nightlife on 6th Street.
During a bachelorette party or girls getaway in Austin, you can enjoy various activities such as shopping in the West Sixth District, listening to live music, checking out museums, or simply relaxing on a patio at one of the great coffee shops while sipping a drink.
Austin is also renowned for its hiking spots, such as Mount Bonnel, an excellent choice for hiking enthusiasts. Additionally, you can visit farmers’ markets, food trucks, distilleries, or rooftop cocktail bars for a memorable experience.
Best Places To Stay In Austin, Texas
Luxury Austin Hotels
- South Congress Hotel – Located in Austin’s South Congress neighborhood, this hotel is close to restaurants and attractions. It offers an outdoor pool, three bars, and three restaurants.
- JW Marriott Austin – This JW Marriott has everything you would expect, including king and queen rooms, multiple dining options, a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and bars and lounges.
- Hotel ZaZa Austin – With a variety of room options and amenities, including a pool, spa, and dining options, this hotel accommodates all budgets.
Mid-Range Austin Hotels
- The Driskill – Close to the Austin Station, this hotel makes it easy to travel around the city. The hotel has a fitness center, bar and lounge, and over 189 rooms with modern amenities.
- Tommie Austin – Located just a minute away from the vibrant 6th Street, this downtown hotel offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and bar, modern amenities, and luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets.
- The LINE Austin – The hotel is an excellent choice for a stay with your girl group, with its P6 rooftop bar and 428 rooms, three restaurants, an outdoor pool, bars and lounges, fitness center, and free bike rental.
Budget Austin Hotels
- Arrive Austin – These comfortable rooms are located in the business district, making them ideal if you want to soak up the culture. They are also conveniently located near the Paramount Theater and George Washington Carver Museum.
- Fairmont Austin – Located in downtown Austin, this hotel is conveniently connected to the convention center and is within walking distance of the boardwalk. Accommodations include suites and guestrooms that can sleep up to four people, with king, queen and sofa bed options.
- Ramada by Wyndham Austin South – Located in Franklin Park, a neighborhood in Austin, this hotel is great for exploring the city. The hotel also has a swimming pool, free self-parking and a bar.
Best Tours To Take In Austin, Texas
- If your group is made up of active girls, you can spend 2-hours cycling around the city on a sightseeing bike tour. This will allow your group to explore the city’s famous landmarks and see the city from a unique perspective.
- If cycling isn’t your group’s thing, you can always take a 2-hour guided tour to see the city’s sights with transportation in a luxury vehicle.
- Nothing goes together better than wine and a girl’s getaway, so take a trip to a local winery and ranch to step back in time and try some local wines.
9) San Luis Obispo, California
San Luis Obispo is a charming, small city on the Central Coast of California, located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. It was founded by the Spanish in 1772, and today, it is a popular tourist destination due to its historic architecture, stunning beaches, beautiful vineyards, and lively downtown area.
Locals often refer to San Luis Obispo as SLO. The city is famous for the Madonna Inn, which has attracted travelers since the 1950s. San Luis Obispo is a well-known college town, thanks to Cal Poly, a top-notch university.
During the summer, the city and surrounding beaches are at their busiest. However, February still boasts pleasant weather with little rain and temperatures typically ranging from 65ºF to 70ºF.
Related Article: The 28 Best Hotels in San Luis Obispo
Best Places To Stay In San Luis Obispo, California
Luxury San Luis Obispo Hotels
- Granada Hotel and Bistro – A 4-star hotel in the heart of Downtown San Luis Obispo, steps away from the shopping district, Fremont Theatre, Bubblegum Alley, and various restaurants and bars.
- San Luis Creek Lodge – This hotel offers 25 individually furnished rooms ranging from 355 sq ft to 420 sq ft. Guests can choose from double rooms and single rooms with queen and king-size beds. Each room features premium bedding, designer toiletries, and a 44-inch flat-screen T.V.
- Garden Street Inn – This Kirkwood Collection Hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of numerous restaurants, bars, hotels, and top attractions in the city. Guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast, relax in the garden or terrace, and sleep on premium bedding. Free in-room wifi is also available.
Mid-Range San Luis Obispo Hotels
- TownePlace Suites San Luis – A 133-room hotel with complimentary self-parking, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool, free wifi, coffee/tea-making facilities and bathrooms featuring both showers and bathtubs.
- Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel – Located close to the airport, Irish Hills Natural Reserve, Pismo Preserve, and Laguna Lake Park which is only a minute away.
- Hotel San Luis Obispo – Located in Downtown San Luis Obispo, with easy access to the train station and airport as well as within walking distance of restaurants and top attractions.
Budget San Luis Obispo Hotels
- Sands Inn and Suites – A budget-friendly hotel with a variety of room options that can accommodate up to five guests. The rooms and suites come with basic kitchen facilities, making it a great choice for those looking for an affordable way to explore the area.
- Hotel Buena Vista – Two room options are available: a standard room with a king-sized bed and a standard double room with two queen-sized beds that can accommodate up to four people.
- Vagabond Inn San Luis Obispo – This hotel offers a range of rooms to accommodate various group sizes: family rooms that sleep up to six people, studios, and standard rooms with one or two queen or king beds.
Best Tours To Take In San Luis Obispo, California
10) Joshua Tree, California
Joshua Tree is a small town located in Southern California, close to Palm Springs. It overlooks the Coachella and Hidden Valley and has a population of just 7,400 people (as of 2023). Despite its size, the town offers plenty of exciting activities for a getaway.
Joshua Tree is a magical place that boasts incredible hiking trails and stunning Joshua Trees. Moreover, it is close enough to Palm Springs for a day trip, making it a perfect escape from L.A. for a nearby bachelorette weekend or even further afield.
There’s no denying that Joshua Tree National Park is an incredible and astonishing area of California. A little off the beaten path, this park is located two hours east of Los Angeles and approximately one hour from Palm Springs.
Best Places To Stay In Joshua Tree, California
Luxury Joshua Tree Hotels
- AutoCamp Joshua Tree – A lodge in the city’s heart with 55 cabins and airstreams that can accommodate up to four people each and boast ample outdoor spaces.
- The Bungalows by Homestead Modern – Located in the historic district, the bungalows offer views of the area’s natural beauty. This hotel is an excellent choice for hiking, biking, or rock climbing and offers a relaxing spa.
- Casa Altura – Sleeping five people in two bedrooms, this home boasts a swimming pool and spa and is conveniently located just a two-minute walk from restaurants and bars. The open-plan living area provides ample space for up to five guests.
Mid-Range Joshua Tree Hotels
- Sunkissed House – Sleeping up to six guests, this home is ideal for a small bachelorette party or girls’ getaway. The property is in a private gated community and features a spacious outdoor patio area with a dining table, hot tub and fire pit.
- All We Have Is Now! – This renovated property features three bedrooms, each with comfortable memory foam mattresses, a fully-equipped kitchen, a game room with a pool table, and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
- Mountain View Home – This 1,550 sq ft home has three bedrooms, sleeps eight people comfortably, and offers 360° mountain views. It is located just two miles from Joshua Tree National Park.
Budget Joshua Tree Hotels
- Sacred Sands – This guesthouse has a three-star rating and uniquely furnished rooms with a terrace, fireplace, and garden.
- Pioneertown Motel – With only 19 guest rooms, this hotel provides premium accommodations boasting stunning mountain views and beautiful surroundings.
- Soul Shine – Sleeping eight, this vacation home is perfect for large groups, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Enjoy luxuries such as a spa tub, a full kitchen, and a large outdoor area with a balcony.
Best Tours To Take In Joshua Tree, California
- Experience an exhilarating downhill bicycle ride on a paved road through the San Andreas Fault on an Earthquake Canyon express downhill bicycle adventure.
- Take an Indian Canyons hiking tour by jeep with the opportunity to discover the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians.
- Ride from the desert floor to the pristine wilderness of Mt. San Jacinto State Park on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway on a Palm Spring aerial tramway.
Best Destinations To Visit In February In The USA Wrap Up
There you have it, our top 10 destinations to visit in February in the USA.
Was your favorite included in the list? Let us know your picks for the best February getaway destinations!
We hope that this article has inspired you to go on a February winter getaway! If you have questions about the destination or tips to share with our readers please leave these in the comments below.
Want to share your travel tips by guest writing for We Are Travel Girls? Visit our Contribute page for guidelines and to submit your article.
Read More Winter Guides
- Top 12 Winter Girls Getaway Destinations in The USA
- 15 Best California Girls Getaway Destinations
- Top 10 Winter Girls Getaways Destinations In Europe
Pin For Later
This website is a free resource we may use affiliate links in our articles. As an Airbnb Associate, I may earn a fee when you book from this page. Please see our Disclosures for more information.