Nashville is one of the most popular destinations in the US to visit for a bachelorette party. Over the last 5-10 years the city has changed, welcoming newcomers from all over the country who are charmed by the city’s Southern hospitality, great music, and stunning countryside.
And it’s not just people moving to Tenessee, visitor numbers are increasing, and it doesn’t matter what day of the week or time of day it is, the streets and bars on famous Broadway are packed with tourists, and of course bachelorette party groups!
The city offers more than just Broadway, whether you are looking wanting a typical bachelorette party or a more low-key event, you can find activities, restaurants and places to stay that suit every type of bachelorette party group.
If you’re looking to plan an incredible girls’ getaway in the US, look no further – Nashville should be No.1 on your list of places to have your bachelorette party!
In this guide we share the best bachelorette activities, places to brunch, picturesque spots, hidden gems and more!
10 Things To Do In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
Nashville is such a fun city with so much to do beyond the live music that it is hard to distill it down to a list of the top things to do for a bachelorette – but we have tried! Here are some of the best things to do in the Nashville on your girl’s getaway!
1) Arrington Vineyards
Roughly 40 minutes from the downtown Nashville you will find Arrington Vineyards. Every Saturday and Sunday from April through October you can enjoy live jazz and bluegrass. Simply Living Life is onsite offering food items such as charcuterie boards and flatbreads all weekend long, pair these with some wine from the vineyard and you have a great bachelorette day out.
2) Supper Club at The 1230 Club
Justin Timberlake is one of the most recent celebrities to open up a honky tonk on Broadway, and his establishment the 1230 Club is by far the most stylish of them all. Head to the 1230 Club for drinks or dinner, some live music and rooftop views, but if you want a really special experience book well in advance for The Supper Club.
3) Party Cove Percy Priest Lake
Nashville may not have Yacht Week, but it does have lake parties in the summer at Percy Priest Lake. Grab your girlfriends, rent a boat and hit the water at party cove – make sure to bring along a picnic, drinks and pool floats!
Of course, there are so many more things to do in Nashville for a bachelorette, like bottomless brunch, hitting Broadway, visiting the murals and dining on a rooftop. Keep reading I have all of that and more covered in the rest of this article!
4) The Bluebird Cafe
No visit to Nashville would be complete without an evening at the famous Bluebird Cafe. More suited to a calmer smaller bachelorette group as the Bluebird is a place you come to really listen to the music rather than dance to it! Reservations are required and you can book 1 week in advance for up to six people at a time.
5) Bowling at Pins Mechanical
Pins Mechanical is a dedicated games event space, with old pin ball machines, bowling and other games for groups. There is a bar, and plenty of space for a large group to be entertained for a few hours.
6) Spa Day
Every bachelorette party needs to include some pampering so why not take a day at the spa with your group of girlfriends. There are lots of spas in the city and in the major hotels, popular ones include The Omni and Relâche Spa at Gaylord Opryland.
If you prefer a more dedicated spa experience outside of a hotel you can choose from O.Liv Boby Bar in East Nashville, Escape Nashville in Belle Meade, La Bella e Famosa in Green Hills, and Woodhouse Spa.
7) Iroquioise Steeplechase
The Iroquioise Steeplechase happens every year in Nashville and is a fun day out where you can get dressed up for the event. Time your bachelorette party with this event which is happening on May 14th this year.
8) Bella Selfie Bar
Bella Selfie Bar is exactly what you imagine it to be, a place dedicated to getting selfies. This may not be on every Nashville tourist list, but it could make a fun activity during your girls weekend and an opportunity to get some pictures of you and the group together. Think Museum of Ice Cream style selfie rooms, rose walls and funky bathtubs, all well lit with ring lights ready for you to take a selfie!
9) Visit Franklin and Liepers Fork
Franklin is around 45 mins south of downtown Nashville and is a must visit spot on your girls weekend. Downtown Franklin is a historic town with lots of boutiques and restaurants. I recommend dropping into JJ’s wine bar for some wine tasting and Pucketts if you are looking for a traditional Southern brunch.
10) Country Music Hall Of Fame
Of course, no visit to music city would be complete without a stop at the Country Music Hall Of Fame. If you spend enough time in Nashville you may get lucky enough to see some of the famous musicians in town (I bumped into Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman in Green Hills!), but if not then you can get your fill of country music history at this museum.
11) Lemon Laine Oil Bar
For a unique beauty experience with your girlfriend head to Lemon Laine Oil Bar where you can make your own custom facial oil while sipping on complimentary drinks.
12) Mani / Pedi at Poppy and Monroe
Head to Germantown for a luxurious mani / pedi at Poppy and Monroe where they only use all natural products. This stylish nail bar is an Instagrammable destination to pamper yourself during your bachelorette weekend. After your pamper session you can head to one of Germantown’s nearby brunch spots Herietta Red that we recommend in the brunch section.
13) Studio Goddess
Plan a party at Studio Goddess, an experiential destination where you can host your bachelorette party. Studio Goddess has several packages to choose from priced per person, the packages include gift bags, champagne, private classes of your choice, mural tours and city tours, taking all the stress out of organizing your bachelorette activities!
14) The Listening Room
The Listening Room is a must do on any trip to Nashville, and it is a great bachelorette activity if you love country music. BUT you do need to keep the noise down, so this is not a venue for a rowdy bachelorette party. The Listening Room is where top writers who are behind country music’s most famous songs come to play, and you go to listen!
Best Tours In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
There are plenty of fun tours in Nashville. Here are 8 that are great for a bachelorette party!
- Depending on the size of your group, a unique activity in Nashville is the Downtown Helicopter Tour. This tour last about 15-20 minutes and you get to see the lights of Broadway from above.
- Go behind the scenes of the venue that made country music famous on this Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour. See artist dressing rooms, learn Opry history, and even get a photo on stage.
- The rules for party buses have recently changed in Nashville so you won’t see quite as many bachelorette groups on the back of trucks going down Broadway as you used to. But you can still book this Tractor Party Tour which is a fun bachelorette activity in the city.
- Nashville has plenty of great shops, many of which are attractions in themselves where you will spot visitors taking selfies against murals and rose walls. This Boutique Shopping and Bar Cart Tour is a fun way to explore the city and visit some shops along the wat.
- Nashville is abundant with breweries and tasting rooms, this Brewery and Distillery Cart Tour takes you to Nashville’s top breweries and distilleries on a golf cart.
- Who better to show you round Nashville than someone who lives in the city? Take a Private City Tour with Local Singer-Songwriter who will bring you to the Parthenon and Music Row while sharing historical facts and interesting stories about the city.
- Nashville is known for street art all over the city, with new murals popping up every week. Some are easy to find and some are of the beaten track, so instead of trying to find them all yourself join this Street Art & Instagram Golf Cart Tour.
- While there is so much to do in the city, another great tour is the Jack Daniels Hometown Experience. Just a couple of hours outside of Nashville you can visit the town where Jack Daniels was created and is distilled to this day. This is such fun day out with a tour of the distillery, tasting and lunch at famous Miss Mary Bobos in Lynchburg.
Best Hotels In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
There are so many great hotels in Nashville to choose from, and a handful that seriously cater to the bachelorette party groups with rooftop pools, Instagrammable bedrooms and bottomless brunches. Here are 10 of the best hotels in Nashville for a bachelorette party!
- The Graduate Hotel Located in West End close to all the highlights of Nashville, the Graduate Hotel is a kitsch hotel that is perfect for bachelorette groups. The Graduate is also home to the famous Pink Limozeen rooftop which is a must visit spot for your girl’s weekend.
- The Virgin Hotel Another centrally located hotel option that caters to groups. The rooms are the modern design you expect from Virgin hotels, and you can head up to The Pool Club for brunch and a dip in the pool where DJ’s spin some tunes on the weekend to get the party going.
- The Bobby Hotel This downtown Nashville hotel is well located to base yourself from during your bachelorette weekend. The hotel has a large rooftop bar and hosts pop up events through the year including adding bubble domes during the winter season.
- The Fairlane Hotel Well known for their seasonal pop-ups, The Fairlane Hotel is a great destination for your bachelorette party!
- Dream Nashville Located by Printers Alley, Dream Nashville is an opulent hotel choice with luxurious rooms and cool bars and restaurants.
- The W Hotel The W Hotel opened at the end of 2021 and has quickly become a popular hotel for people visiting the cities and locals to head to for brunch or a drink on the rooftop.
- Omni Nashville Downtown hotel that offers girls getaways packages that include $100 spa credit, $25 towards lunch at Barlines and entry the Country Music Hall of Fame.
You can also check out our guide to the best Airbnbs and vacation rentals in Nashville.
Best Brunch Spots In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
Brunching in Nashville is serious business, new venues are popping up every week so there are plenty to choose from. But if you want to go to one of the popular choices then you need to plan far in advance – I highly recommend booking at least 1 month ahead as restaurants fill up quickly and you may not be able to get your first choice.
- Hampton Social – Probably one of the most famous brunch spots for a girls getaway or bachelorette in the city. Book early and make sure to order The Mimosa Kit or a Giant Seashell with the cocktail of your choice!
- Liberty Common – One of my favorite spots in Nashville, I just love the French brasserie decor and atmosphere. The restaurant is right next door to Hampton Social and also walking distance to Broadway. My fave cocktail is the Jean Tonic and you cannot go wrong with any of the food.
- Henrietta Red – This Germantown restaurant is known for its seafood and oysters, but for brunch they have wide menu of brunch dishes as well as oysters. The lovely calm atmosphere, great food and mimosas make this an excellent restaurant for a bachelorette brunch in Nashville.
- Hawkers – Did someone say $1.50 mimosas? Yes, me I did and Hawkers is the place to get them! This Asian restaurant is a super fun brunch spot where you can enjoy delicious cuisine from different south Asian countries paired with mimosas and sake bombs.
- The Pool Club at Virgin Hotel – Every weekend the pool club has DJ’s getting the party started early, the food is decent and the mimosas are a little more expensive than other spots but you come here for the atmosphere and the social.
- Mockingbird – This brunch spot is close to Pins Mechanical and makes a perfect place to brunch and then head there for games.
- Pinewood Social – Brunch and bowling wrapped up into one destination! Pinewood has a retro themed bowling alley and an extensive brunch menu.
- Butcher and Bee – East Nashville is full of great brunch spots, and Butcher and Bee is just one of them. It attracts lots of bachelorette groups, and locals, all excited to try the latest dishes from the ever changing farm fresh menu. Do not leave this place without trying the whipped feta, it’s the best thing on the menu!
- Loveless Cafe – Farther out of Nashville you will find the famous Loveless Cafe, which used to also be home to Loveless Motel (you may have seen the retro sign). The traditional southern fare served here is unrivalled, the biscuits are delicious and the pulled pork is the best in the city. But you cannot make a reservation on the weekend, and there is typically a long wait. To skip the line, order for pick up and then enjoy your food outside on one of the picnic benches!
- Bar Taco – Transport yourself away from Nashville in this wanderlust inspiring restaurant known as the best taco bar in the city!
Best Restaurants In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
With so many excellent restaurants in Nashville, it can be hard to choose where to dine. Here are our suggestions for some of the best restaurants in Nashville for bachelorette parties.
- Lyra Our personal favorite restaurant in Nashville located in East, the restaurant serves delicious middle eastern cuisine and divine cocktails. It also positions you close to other excellent bars like Attaboy and Pearl Diver.
- Once Upon A Time In France This restaurant is a little piece of 1920’s Paris in Nashville. They do not take reservations, but definitely worth checking out depending on the size of your group.
- Adeles Located in The Gulch, Adeles is a popular restaurant with local’s and they offer intimate private dining for groups.
- 404 Kitchen Another Gulch based restaurant that offers a modern take on European cuisine. They also offer private dining and a 4 course dinner paired with different whiskies.
- 5th and Taylor is Chef Daniel Lindley’s homage to the American family meal. The restaurant in a converted Germantown warehouse space, with stunning interiors and a covered patio.
- Rolf and Daughters
- 60 Vines At the top of Assembly Food Hall you will find this glass covered restaurant. It is a great spot to start your evening with the girls before you hit Broadway.
- The Optimist This specialty seafood restaurant is housed in a stunning historic building offering beautiful dining spaces, a patio oasis and an elegant upstairs bar.
- Geist Small and intimate, but always buzzing with couples of dates and groups on weekend getaways.
- Sinema The Melrose Theatre opened in 1942 and is now home to this restaurant that takes a contemporary approach to American cuisine while keeping the history alive. You can book group reservations and even get red carpet experience.
- Josephine Chef Andy Little creates hearty farmhouse dishes you won’t find anywhere else in the city. Pair them with wines chosen by Sommelier Karen Van Guilder-Little.
Best Rooftops In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
There are plenty of rooftop bars in Nashville, especially along Broadway. Almost every honky tonk has a rooftop bar where you can sip drinks, listen to live music and watch the masses making their way down Broadway.
But not all rooftops are created equal, and there are some fancier, chic rooftops to visit during your bachelorette party.
- Rooftop at the 1230 Club – Justin Timberlakes new bar comes with a rooftop experience to rival others in Nashville. This is the new cool place to be and puts you right in the heart of Broadway.
- The Pool Club at the Virgin Hotel – Retro red and white vibes, a pool side DJ and great atmosphere.
- White Limozeen at The Graduate Hotel – more retro vibes, with pink vintage umbrellas and what is described by the hotel itself as “an over the top rooftop experience”. This is probably the best bachelorette rooftop experience in Nashville.
- The Bobby Hotel Rooftop Lounge – The Bobby rooftop is home to an actual airstream, yes there is a vintage airstream on the roof! And year round they add different seasonal popup experiences on the roof.
- LA Jackson – Popular rooftop with locals living in the Gulch, this bar turns into a full on party in the evenings and is a great place to socialize.
- L27 Rooftop Lounge – An upscale rooftop lounge where you can relax with friends and enjoy views over the city skyline.
- Rare Bird – Sit fireside overlooking the city and enjoy craft cocktails with your girlfriends at this stylish, cozy rooftop bar.
- Zeppelin – “Neon hued lights wash the room in colors that are inspired by back alley Tokyo, Times Square or Piccadilly Circus” is how Zeppelin describes its space. This rooftop bar offers something a little different to the other Nashville options, it’s a cool venue with elevated New American comfort food.
- Assembly Food Hall Rooftop – The rooftop at Assembly Food Hall has a huge stage and open space where you can get your night started. Live bands and DJ’s play on the weekends making this a great spot to hang out for a few hours before you get into the madness that is Broadway!
Best Bars In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
There are so many bars in Nashville, and if you walk 30 yards down Broadway you will walk by several. So to narrow the field a little I have shared a couple of chic upscale cocktail bars and speakeasies to visit in Nasville.
From our local’s, experience here are 10 of the best bars in Scottsdale for bachelorette parties.
- Attaboy, East Nashville – Arguably the best cocktail bar in Nashville, and one that’s not that easy to get into. Arrive early, ring the doorbell and if there is a table they will seat you otherwise you have to wait as there is no standing room available. There is also no menu, which is what makes Attaboy so special, you tell the barman the spirits and flavors you like and they will mix something just for you.
- Rosemary, East Nashville – A visit to Rosemary is like going to a memorable house party. The bar is actually in an old East Nashville house, with multiple levels, bars, outdoor spaces and rooftops. Head here at the beginning or the end of your night!
- Pearl Diver, East Nashville – Another excellent cocktail spot, and ones that’s close to Once Upon A Time In France restaurant if you are eating there. All the cocktails have unique flavors, and presentation served in shells, on ice and with fire!
- Mothers Ruin, Germantown – A local favorite this small bar in Germantown is super cozy, welcoming and always buzzing. Head here for delicious cocktails and a great atmosphere.
- 6th & Peabody – If you like moonshine this is the place for you, because that and beer is all they serve! This large warehouse style space has live music, food and games like cornhole outside. This is great daytime bar choice.
- Barcelona Wine Bar – This upscale bar near Vanderbilt is a nice spot to start your bachelorette evening. Pair your wines with some delicious tapas on the terrace and relax before your big night out!
Best Honky Tonks In Nashville For A Bachelorette Party
A bachelorette party in Nashville wouldn’t be complete without at least one trip to Broadway!
Gather up your girls and grab dinner close by before heading out to some of the most famous bars in the city. Depending on which bar you want to go to you may have to queue, but the queues move quickly as most people dip in and out of different bars rather than staying at one for the whole evening.
Our favorite spot is The Stage, they have a great atmosphere, several stories but if you stay on the ground floor you can snag a table up on the balcony and watch from above. Other popular spots are Tootsies, Roberts Western World, Legends, Kids Rocks Big Honky Tonk, Luke Bryans Luke’s 32 Bridge, Blake Shelton’s Ole Red and Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row.
What To Wear For Your Bachelorette In Nashville
The Nashville dress code is simple, daisy dukes and cowboy boots!
The Best Nashville Bachelorette Party Favors
Customize your Nashville bachelorette party with custom t-shirts and party favors.
How To Get To Nashville
One of the things that makes Nashville an ideal destination for bachelorette parties is that it is easily accessible by direct flight from a number of cities around the United States.
The airport is Nashville International Airport (BNA) which is around a 20-minute drive to downtown without traffic. You can pick up an Uber at the airport or rent a car.
Best Time To Have A Nashville Bachelorette Party?
Nashville is a great city to visit for a bachelorette party year-round, there really isn’t a bad time to come to the city. But if you don’t like humidity and you don’t like cold then avoid the peak summer and winter months.
Nashville experiences a very hot summer, with high humidity which can make it a little uncomfortable so Spring or Fall would be the best time to visit.
Nashville Bachelorette Party Ultimate Guide Wrap Up
I hope you found this Nashville bachelorette party guide helpful for planning your own girl’s weekend in the city. If you’re interested in reading more about Nashville, you can check out all our Nashville articles here and our US bachelorette party guide for other party destination ideas.
We hope that this article has inspired you to want to visit Nashville for your bachelorette party. If you have any questions or advice to share with our readers, please leave these in the comments below.
Read More About Nashville
- The Best Airbnbs In Nashville
- The Best Things To Do In Nashville
- 8 Top Stops For Your First Nashville Visit
- The Best Airbnbs in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Top 12 Winter Girls Getaway Destinations In The USA
Pin For Later
This article may contain affiliate links, if you purchase something using one of our links we may receive a commission. Please see our Disclosures for more information.