Scottsdale is quickly becoming the number one destination for bachelorette parties in the United States – and with good reason. Scottsdale is accessible, and has become Arizona’s hot spot because of its excellent dining options, fun nightlife scene, great shopping, upscale hotels, spas, hiking and so much more!
If you’re looking to plan an incredible girls’ getaway in the US, look no further – Scottsdale is the perfect place to have a bachelorette party!
I’ve been to Scottsdale many times and one of my best friends lives in Scottsdale and works with top restaurants there as a wine distributor and sommelier. From our locals’ knowledge, we put together this ultimate Scottsdale bachelorette party guide.
Things To Do For A Scottsdale Bachelorette Party
Scottsdale is all about fun and there is so much to do and see. Here are our top 10 things to do for a Scottsdale bachelorette party!
1) Arizona Party Bike Scottsdale
Rent a giant bar on wheels with your girlfriends and pedal your way through Old Town Scottsdale! At least you get your exercise and earn your cocktail calories, its like spinning and drinking combined
2) Spa Day
Scottsdale is world-renowned for its amazing spas and there is no shortage of excellent ones here in the Valley. The Phoenician, Sanctuary Spa, and Joya Spa at Montelucia are just a few of my favorites. Relax with your girls and indulge a little.. or a lot!
Fantastic golf courses are everywhere in Scottsdale and from the Phoenician Golf Course to Mountain Shadow’s short course andTop Golf at Talking Stick, there is no shortage of great golf in town. If your group loves to golf then Scottsdale is an excellent choice for your bachlorette party!
4) Spring Training
If you are planning your Bachelorette party in March, there are spring training games and stadiums all throughout the Valley. The bars are packed and it’s a fun time to be here in Scottsdale. It’s also very a popular time for Bachelor parties so it makes for a great time to socialize for your crew!
The Valley has some of the best hiking trails in the country right in town. Hike challenging Camelback or Mummy Mountains, Pinnacle Peak for the views, or Gateway Trail for an easier 4-mile loop. Bring lots and lots of water and sunscreen. The desert sun is strong and you will need it!
6) Make Your Own Wine
At Su Vino Winery in Scottsdale, you can learn more about the winemaking process and make your own custom wine with the help of their Wine Consultants.
7) Pool Parties
From the iconic Hotel Valley Ho, to Maya Day Club, the W Rooftop Pool, Talking Stick Casino, and Hotel Adeline all have pool parties with DJ’s in a very Vegas fashion. If you want to skip the big parties but still want some sun, most resorts in Scottsdale have beautiful pools, and renting a cabana with your girls is a popular way to celebrate.
From popular food festivals like the AZ Taco Festival, Uncorked and Devoured to the Polo Tournament and music festivals like Goldrush, Country Thunder, and Innings Festival. Check with websites like Eventbrite to see what’s happening while you are in town.
9) Phoenix Open and The Bird’s Nest
For the golf lover’s Bachelorette Party, you may want to plan to come during the PGA tour’s Phoenix Open. The golf is fun to watch but the parties and Bird’s Nest concerts at night are even better. I’ve been going for 10+years and have barely watched the golf!
10) Day Trips
Day Trips to the Grand Canyon, Gerome, and Sedona can be arranged from Scottsdale through your hotel’s concierge. If you are coming in from out of state, these are stunningly beautiful places to visit!
Best Tours In Scottsdale For A Bachelorette Party
There are tons of fun tours to do in Scottsdale. Here are 8 that are great for a bachelorette party!
- Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Ride -Take a hot air balloon ride over Phoenix. See views of nature and Arizona from 3000 feet in the air. Comes with champagne and catering. This is a perfect Scottsdale tour for an adventurous bachelorette!
- Wine Girl Scottsdale: Go-to oasis located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Featuring rotating wines on tap, a reserved bottle list, beers, Claws, & other libations. This is a great Scottsdale activity for a wine-loving bachelorette!
- Sedona Red Rock Jeep Tour – Discover the Sedona Red Rocks for some of the most sought-after views in the country. Experience a 2-hour Sedona Jeep Tour (in a pink jeep!) and outdoor adventure followed by lunch at a great Sedona restaurant.
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour – Venture to the scenic Antelope Canyon on a guided tour and learn the rich history of the Native Americans and Arizona. During this tour you’ll get to enjoy iconic views of Horseshoe Bend.
- Grand Canyon Day Trip With Helicotper Tour – If you want to see the Grand Canyon this is the way to do it! This is perfect for an adventurous Scottsdale bachelorette party!
- Senora Desert Guided ATV Tour – Enjoy an excited guided tour through the majestic Senora desert through the Tonto National Forest.
- River Kayaking Tour – On this guided tour you’ll spend a relaxing morning kayaking through lush green river banks and towering green cliffs. This is the perfect tour to book for a nature-loving bachelorette!
- Apache Small Group Tour with Canyon Lake Cruise – This full-day trip takes you to the heart of the Senora desert with a nature drive and beautiful lake cruise. This is another great tour for a Scottsdale bachlorette party that is aimed at being outdoors and adventurous!
Best Hotels In Scottsdale For A Bachelorette Party
There are an array of excellent hotels in Scottsdale which can make it hard to choose. Here are 10 of the best hotels in Scottsdale for a bachelorette party!
- Hotel Valley Ho – Mid-century modern historic hotel right in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Walkable to tons of bars, restaurants, and nightclubs with a really fun pool scene!
- W Hotel – For the Bachelorettes looking for major nightlife and the club scene. The party always ends up at the W on the new rooftop bar.
- Mountain Shadows – Fantastic art and architecture with a modern esthetic and gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain make this a popular wedding and bachelorette destination.
- The Phoenician – For the active Bachelorette party looking for golf, spa, pools, shops and great restaurants!
- Andaz Scottsdale – Individual casitas, beautiful pool and farm-to-table restaurant make this pet-friendly hotel a great choice to be near the action in Old Town Scottsdale but with a little more luxury.
- Arizona Biltmore – This historic 1929 Frank Lloyd Wright built property sits right between Phoenix and Scottsdale and just went through a massive renovation! Stunning hotel and killer location in the Valley.
- Sanctuary – Luxury at its best with beautiful casitas and over-the-top gorgeous private homes to rent right on the side of Camelback Mountain! You can spa, swim, and even hike Camelback Mountain right outside your door.
- The Scott – One of the best values in the area right across the road from world-class shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square and the newest area for upscale dining like Nobu, Francine, Ocean 44 and Toca Madera!
- Hotel Adeline, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel – a recent addition to the South Scottsdale hotel scene, the Adeline has fantastic pool parties and a speakeasy inside!
- Omnia Montelucia Resort – Beautiful Mediterranean architecture and world-class Joya spa make this a popular Paradise Valley resort for weddings and retreats of all kinds.
You can also check out our guide to the best Airbnbs in Scottsdale.
Best Restaurants In Scottsdale For A Bachelorette Party
With so many excellent restaurants in Scottsdale, it can be hard to choose where to dine. Here are our suggestions for 10 of the best restaurants in Scottsdale for bachelorette parties.
- Toca Madera – Lively Latin restaurant in the heart of Fashion Square. Live music or DJ with amazing cocktails, food, and people watching make this spot the toughest table to get in town, so book early and have fun! Toca Madera and their fast-casual restaurant Tocaya Organica both have tons of Vegan and Vegetarian options for plant-based diets.
- Maple and Ash – Modern Steakhouse with terrific energy, food, and great scene from the Michelin award-winning chef Danny Grant!
- SumoMaya Mexican Asian Kitchen – Latin and Asian fusion with great atmosphere and killer cocktails make this a perfect bachelorette party spot.
- STK – If you have ever been to one, you know why STK is on the list – Loud music, high energy, and overpriced food. But let’s be real, we go for the drinks, beautiful people, and thumping music pre-night club. This is an excellent choice to get the party started for a Scottsdale bachelorette party!
- AZ88 – locals know that the best martinis in town are found at AZ88! Vibrant and modern restaurant with rotating art installations and killer vibe right in the heart of Scottsdale.
- Nobu – For the upscale sushi lover with a baller budget!
- The Mission – Great courtyard and fantastic Latin food make this a must-do on your first trip to Scottsdale!
- Ocean 44 – Sleek and beautiful seafood restaurant in the heart of the restaurant district. Best seafood tower in town!
- Francine – From the original owners of Fig and Olive, this Mediterranean restaurant is fast becoming one of the best in town, Tres Chic!
- Mastro’s City Hall – Old School steakhouse in the heart of Old Town popular with pro-athletes and Bachelor parties! If you want to hook your single friends up, this is the place to be
TIP: Serious foodies, check Eater maps!
Best Bars In Scottsdale For A Bachelorette Party
Scottsdale is known for having a plethora of great watering holes. From chic upscale cocktail bars to fun local dive bars there is something for every taste in Scottsdale.
From our local’s, experience here are 10 of the best bars in Scottsdale for bachelorette parties.
- Riot House – For those that want to dance the night away (maybe on the tables) great bottle service and tons of singles!
- Cottontail Lounge at W Scottsdale – the party always ends up at the W Rooftop, a great choice for upscale nightlife and a range of ages.
- Valley Bar – Downtown Phoenix cool bar with great people watching and live local music
- BS West – Scottsdale’s most iconic gay bar, high energy dance music with lots of beautiful men to look at makes this a popular choice with bachelorette parties because “Girl’s just want to have fun!”
- Bar Smith – For the hardcore EDM fans out there, multi-level dance club with rooftop bar and killer music!
- Dierk’s Bentley Whiskey Row – For the country music-loving bachelorettes, either Whiskey Row or Handlebar J in North Scottsdale are the way to go!
- Hula’s Modern Tiki Bar – Fun tiki drinks in the heart of old town Scottsdale!
- AZ88 – Mentioned earlier for dinner but the gorgeous art-themed sleek bar makes it a favorite place to start the evening!
- Maya Day Club – if you are looking for a fun pool party with big-name DJ’s Maya is the place, but can get packed so stay together and watch your drinks ladies (always good advice).
- Coach House – Scottsdale’s oldest and best dive bar, good for day drinking, cheap drinks, and Christmas parties. It’s a holiday Bachelorette favorite because they cover every inch with Christmas lights from top to bottom and the line to get in wraps around the street!
Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Favors
The bachelorette party is becoming almost as big as the wedding these days, and having custom gifts, clothing and party favors to match your bachelorette destination is almost expected!
Shop some of our favorite custom party favors for a Scottsdale bachelorette.
How To Get To Scottsdale
One of the things that makes Scottsdale an ideal destination for bachelorette parties is that it is easily accessible. You can drive to Scottsdale from any of the surrounding states or you can fly in.
The closest airport to Scottsdale is the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). From the airport to Scottsdale it is just a quick and easy 15-minute drive. Taxis and UBER are readily available at the airport and throughout Scottsdale so there’s no need to rent a car.
Best Time To Have A Scottsdale Bachelorette Party?
Try to avoid June, July, and August in Arizona because the temperatures reach triple digits daily. You should also try to avoid December and January when the desert temperatures dip into the 30s at night.
The best time to have a bachelorette party in Scottsdale is in the spring or the fall when the weather is warm but not too hot during the day or too chilly at night.
Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Ultimate Guide Wrap Up
I hope you’ve found this Scottsdale bachelorette party guide helpful. If you have questions about Scottsdale or tips for our readers please leave these in the comments below!
And if you’re interested in visiting other areas in this beautiful state, you can check out all our Arizona articles for inspiration or our US bachelorette party guide for other party destination ideas.
We hope that this article has inspired you to want to visit Scottsdale. If you have any questions or advice to share with our readers, please leave these in the comments below.
Want to share your own travel tips by guest writing for We Are Travel Girls? Go to our Contribute page for guidelines and to submit your article.
Read More About Arizona
- Ultimate Guide To Sedona
- Best Airbnbs In Scotsdale
- Havasu Falls Ultimate Guide
- How To Kayak & Paddleboard Antelope Canyon
- Guide To Horseshoe Bend & The Grand Canyon
Pin For Later
This article may contain affiliate links, if you purchase something using one of our links we may receive a commission. Please see our Disclosures for more information.