Miami is a bustling coastal city in southeastern Florida. If you’re looking for a fun bachelorette party destination Miami has something for everyone.
With a population of almost 500,000, Miami is the 44th largest city in the United States, offering much to see and do. There are an array of great hotels, top-notch restaurants, world-class clubs, beautiful beaches, and a vibrant art scene.
I’ve been to Miami many times and one of my best friends lives in Miami. From our locals’ knowledge, we put together this ultimate Miami bachelorette party guide to help you make the most of your time in this ultra-fun city!
Things To Do For A Miami Bachelorette Party
Miami is all about fun and there is so much to do and see! Here are our top 10 things to do in Miami for a bachelorette party!
1) Beach Day In South Beach
There’s no better way to spend a relaxing day in Miami than soaking up the sun and enjoying a few cocktails with your girlfriends in South Beach. Even if you’re not staying in South Beach, you can still rent beach chairs at one of the many luxury hotels there and enjoy lunch, cocktails, and music seaside.
A few of the best South Beach hotels to rent beach chairs at are: W South Beach, 1 Hotel South Beach, and The Miami Beach EDITION.
2) Shopping on Lincoln Road & Collins Avenue
3) Wynwood Walls Art Tour
Known as Miami’s most Instagrammable place, you can’t visit Miami without exploring the Wynwood Walls. Check out my full Wynwood Walls review for more information.
4) Biking on the Miami Beach Boardwalk
The boardwalk (sometimes referred to as the South Beach Boardwalk since it runs through South Beach) is an excellent place to ride bikes, jog or take a stroll. There are plenty of places to stop and rest or to get a drink and a bite to eat along the way.
NOTE: No bikes are allowed north of 21st street. Most of the path south of 21st street is bike-friendly.
5) Key West Day Trip
Key West is part of the Florida Keys archipelago. It’s also Florida’s southernmost point, lying roughly 90 miles north of Cuba, famed for its pastel-hued, conch-style houses and coral reefs.
Key West is a popular cruise-ship stop but it’s also accessible by car from Miami via the Overseas Highway. Key West has some fun bars and restaurants and is a great place to visit for a day trip.
6) Dance the Night Away
Miami is often called Vegas at the beach and with good reason. Miami offers an array of fun bars and nightclubs that are open until the sun comes up making this an excellent spot to party the night away with your girlfriends. Check out our list of the best bars and clubs in Miami below.
7) Spa Day
No Miami bachelorette party would be complete without a spa day! Grab your girls and head to a hotel spa to spend a day relaxing and unwinding. All of the hotels on our Miami hotel list (below) have top-notch spas for you to choose from.
8) Wander The Miami Design District
With dozens of shops, boutiques, showrooms, galleries, and restaurants, there is something for everyone in the Miami Design District.
9) Explore The Deering Estate
A regular haunt for locals and visitors alike, The Deering Estate is a great way to get to know the history of Miami and its commitment to environmentalism, and a fun way to spend a day outside with your girls.
This sprawling 444-acre environmental and archaeological preserve on Biscayne Bay is dotted with historic houses and offers outdoor activities like nature hikes, kayaking and paddleboarding, biking, cruises into Biscayne National Park, and art programs, including concerts, movies, and theater.
10) Rent A Boat
There is no better way to enjoy Miami than renting a boat for the day and exploring the coastline. Check out GetMyBoat.com for Miami boat rental options!
Best Tours In Miami For A Bachelorette Party
There are tons of fun tours available in Miami. Here are 12 great tours for a Miami bachelorette party weekend!
- Afternoon City Tour – Boat Ride & Skyview Wheel – Experience the best of Miami on a city tour that includes a relaxing cruise and a ride on the Skyview Observation Wheel. Explore Little Havana, the Art Deco District, Miami Beach, and more.
- South Beach Jet Ski Rental & Pontoon Ride – Jet ski off Miami’s famous South Beach. Enjoy a pontoon boat ride, look out for ocean wildlife, and admire the city’s skyline as you go.
- 60-Minute Jet Ski Rental Biscayne Bay – Enjoy a fun 60-minute jet ski adventure in Biscayne Bay. Speed past iconic sights such as Star Island and Millionaire’s Row.
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Supercar Tour – Grab your girls and head out on a 10-mile drive through Miami in a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder.
- Little Havana: Food & Cultural Walking Tour with Lunch – Explore the food culture of Miami’s Little Havana and savor cuisine from Cuban restaurants in town. You’ll be led by a local expert and learn the history, meet the locals, smell the aroma of cigars, and sway to the rhythm of Caribbean music.
- Sawgrass Park: Private 1-Hour Airboat Adventure Tour – You’ll enjoy an exciting airboat tour of the Florida Everglades and get to see some of the richest wildlife in the country. You’ll also visit a reptile exhibit and have the chance to touch a baby alligator.
- Key West Full-Day Trip with Dolphin Watching, Snorkeling & Transfer – Discover the southernmost point of Florida on this full-day tour with hotel pickup included. Take a dolphin-watching boat trip and see the playful animals up close in their natural habitat. Then put on your diving equipment and go snorkeling in the coral reef.
- South Beach 30-Minute Plane Tour – Enjoy a magical airplane flight over the glamorous South Miami and take in Miami’s stunning beauty from the sky. Soar over golden beaches and luxurious mansions on islands, before observing the skyscrapers at Downtown Miami from Biscayne Bay.
- Wynwood Art District: 1-Hour Buggy Tour – Hop on a 1-hour buggy tour of the largest street art gallery in the world: Wynwood Art District in Miami. Learn about graffiti and urban street art from passionate local artists.
- 30 Minute Private Helicopter Tour – Experience Miami from the skies with this private 30-minute helicopter tour. See South Beach’s breathtaking skyline, Key Biscayne, Fisher Island, the Venetian Islands, the Port of Miami, and more.
- Key West Full-Day Trip With Transfer – Discover the southernmost point of Florida on this full-day tour from Miami Beach. Explore the city where Hemingway once lived and travel across the Overseas Highway 1 past Key Largo and on to Key West.
- Ferrari Portofino Tour – Grab your girls and head out on a 10-mile drive through Miami and Miami Beach in a Ferrari Portofino.
Best Hotels In Miami For A Bachelorette Party
There are tons of excellent hotels in Miami which can make it hard to choose where to stay. Here are our top 10 best hotels in Miami for a bachelorette party!
- 1 Hotel South Beach – This is our favorite hotel in Miami because they are dedicated to sustainability without compromising on luxury. Nature inspires everything here. All the rooms offer luxe eco amenities such as bamboo speakers, closet hangers made from recycled newspaper, and in-room water filtration systems to remove the use of plastic bottles. They also have one of the best rooftop pools in Miami making this an excellent choice for your Miami bachelorette party! For more info check out my full 1 Hotel South Beach Review.
- W Hotel South Beach – This hotel boasts sophistication and fun throughout, and is in a great beachfront location, right next to 1 Hotel, just a 10-minute walk to the shops, clubs, and restaurants on Lincoln Road. Each of the 408 rooms here has a balcony overlooking the beach and a kitchenette. Bathrooms are large and modern with spacious marble countertops.
- The Miami Beach EDITION – Located on a 3.5-acre private enclave stretching from Collins Avenue to the ocean shoreline, this hotel is designed to feel intimate and glamorous. This South Beach hotel offers two swimming pools and several dining options, all serving delicious food, and cocktails. Grab your girls and rent a poolside bungalow here for the day – they offer the perfect balance of privacy and people-watching in a lush, tropical setting.
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach – If you’re looking to have a laid-back, sophisticated Miami bachelorette party this is an excellent hotel choice. This ultra-luxurious 5-star hotel comes with a hefty price tag but it is the quietest hotel on South Beach and the perfect place to stay if you want to relax and unwind. Offering Art Deco decor with Asian influences, this hotel is an oasis of serenity in the heart of bustling South Beach.
- Mondrian Hotel South Beach – This hotel has a fun party vibe and is removed from the main tourist zone, but is still just a few minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and downtown Miami.
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour Miami – This hotel is just a one-minute walk to the beach and boats a 10,000-square-foot spa featuring a sauna and steam room and offers hydrotherapy and meditative spaces. Additional facilities include an on-site fitness center as well as Core Fusion and yoga classes making this an excellent choice for an active Miami bachelorette party!
- The Standard – Located near the bay, this hotel is in Venetian Islands, a neighborhood in Miami Beach with great shopping! Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar making it a fun place to stay for a bachelorette party!
- The Goodtime Hotel – This affordable 4-star hotel is located in South Beach and has a fun rooftop pool making it an excellent choice for a Miami bachelorette party!
- Gale South Beach – This property is located across from the beach and features an on-site restaurant, seasonal rooftop pool, and a fitness center. And the shops and restaurants at Lincoln Road Mall are less than a mile away.
- Faena Hotel Miami Beach – This oceanfront hotel is in an excellent location, situated on Miami Beach, and features a beautiful outdoor pool and a South American-inspired spa with massage, nail care, and salon services where you and your girls can pamper yourselves! The fitness center with an ocean view offers daily indoor and outdoor classes as well making this an excellent hotel for your Miami bachelorette party!
Best Restaurants In Miami For A Bachelorette Party
Miami has an array of excellent restaurants. Here are our top 15 favorite Miami restaurants for a bachelorette party!
- SEASPICE: Set in a post-industrial warehouse with a sophisticated nautical design combined with a killer surf and turf menu, delicious cocktails, and a lively atmosphere on the water, it’s no wonder Seaspice has become the lunch hot spot in Miami.
- R HOUSE: Close to the Wynwood Walls, R House is a great (drag) brunch spot! This vibrant and funky destination features globally-inspired eats, infusion cocktails, and an art gallery.
- MORGAN’S: Another great brunch spot, Morgan’s serves homey American staples offered in an unpretentious old house with a covered porch.
- SALVAJE: Salvage offers a fun party atmosphere perfect for a lively bachelorette party dinner.
- LA TROVA: Cafe La Trova is a popular Cuban spot known for cocktails in a vibrant space. This restaurant is great for large parties fun and has live music. Afterward, head to Ball & Chain for drinks and dancing!
- SCARPETTA: Scarpetta, located inside Fontainebleau Hotel, is a hip, upscale Italian restaurant offering delicious food and a lively scene. It has a similar vibe to STK but is quieter.
- MR. CHOW: Mr. Chow inside W South Beach is overpriced but if you are looking for upscale Chinese food in a lively, opulent setting this is the place to go in South Beach.
- BAOLI: Bâoli Restaurant & Lounge offers Asian American flavors in a lively setting, plus they have their own club offering a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience.
- FAENA: Inside Faena Hotel, Los Fuegos Restaurant offers award-winning Argentine cuisine and Pao Restaurant offers modern Asian cuisine with ocean views, ritzy decor.
- NO. 3 SOCIAL: This is a great (bottomless) brunch spot perfect for bachelorette parties! No. 3 Social is a stylish rooftop bar serving elevated street eats and craft drinks.
- PRIME 112: Prime 112 is our favorite steak restaurant in South Beach! They have excellent seafood, meat, and veggies and the best martinis in Miami served in an upscale, lively atmosphere.
- STK: STK, next to 1 Hotel, is a lively steak restaurant with great cocktails and a fun scene. This is a great place to go with a group of friends before a night out!
- SWAN MIAMI: The food at Swan Miami is average and the service is not that great either, however, this is a really fun place to come with a group of people. The atmosphere is upscale and lively and they have a fun lounge upstairs that is perfect to have a few cocktails at after dinner.
- MILOS: If you are looking for excellent Greek food in an upscale, fun setting Milos, located in South Beach, is the place to go!
- ZUMA: Set on a waterfront terrace or private dining room, Zuma offers an excellent upscale sushi experience, great for a Miami bachelorette party.
Best Bars In Miami For A Bachelorette Party
Miami is packed with fun bars and nightclubs. Here are 12 of our favorite bars and clubs that are great for a bachelorette party!
- Ball & Chain – Iconic nightclub from the 1930s-1950s reemerges as a live-music venue with Cuban-style food & drink.
- Dante’s HiFi – This “listening bar” in Wynwood Walls was inspired by intimate vinyl listening rooms in Japan. This is a great bar for music lovers offering a unique musical experience with great cocktails.
- Tropezón – Inspired by the Spanish village saloons where old men play afternoon cards and women converse over sips of Sherry, Tropezón means, this gin & tapas bar is a great place to grab small bites and yummy cocktails.
- E11EVEN – Energetic, neon-lit nightspot with trapeze dancers, burlesque shows, DJs & live music performances. This is a very fun place to go for a girls’ night out!
- LIV Nightclub – Trendy, opulent Fontainebleau Hotel club where DJs spin at parties that attract celebs & VIPs. This is a great place to go for bottle service and dancing.
- STORY – Sprawling neon-lit nightclub offering 5 bars & bottle service, plus a dance floor & DJ music.
- Komodo Lounge – The intimate nightlife venue boasts a full bar, bold aesthetics and special weekend programming. A stylish choice for high-end Southeast Asian plates & drinks served in a swanky, multilevel space.
- The Living Room – Located inside Faena Hotel, The Living Room offers the best of Miami’s live music scene where local artists, bands & DJs perform.
- Mynt Lounge – Elegant, intimate club, renovated yearly to draw top DJs, celebrities & high-rollers. This is a very fun club to go to for a night of drinking and dancing with your girls.
- Sweet Liberty – Located in the heart of Miami offering world-class cocktails and American bites like lobster rolls in a hip setting. This place is also fun for dancing!
- Gitano – Tropical little oasis serving modern Mexican food and rooftop cocktails. The perfect place to go when you want to feel bougie. Open daily from 5pm.
- Sugar Rooftop Bar & Lounge – Chic cocktail bar atop the EAST Miami Hotel featuring craft drinks & a tropical rooftop deck.
Best Rooftop Pools In Miami
You can’t visit Miami for a bachelorette party getaway and not enjoy some relaxation time (and cocktails) at one of the excellent rooftop pools. Here are 5 of our favorite rooftop pools in Miami!
- 1 Hotel South Beach -The 1 Rooftop (@The1Rooftop) is hands down our favorite rooftop pool in Miami because of the unbeatable chill factor, great cocktails, good service, and incredible, sweeping ocean views! This is the ultimate spot to spend an afternoon with your girlfriends. We suggest getting here early to secure poolside chairs or renting one of their poolside cabanas.
- Strawberry Moon – Modern, pink-themed swim club & bar with day beds & Art Deco touches, plating Mediterranean cuisine. This chic pool, located at The Goodtime Hotel, is a fun spot to spend the afternoon soaking up Miami sunshine with your girls.
- W Hotel South Beach – Known as the WET Deck, this fun spot at the W Hotel is for sure one of Miami’s most impressive pool decks, as well as one of the most luxurious.
- SLS LUX Brickell – Located in the heart of Miami, the SLS LUX Brickell boasts a 9th-floor rooftop terrace with amazing views over the Brickell skyline and a fantastic 75-foot lap rooftop pool.
- Gale South Beach – Located just a block away from the sea, this spacious rooftop offers 5,000 square feet of tastefully furnished poolside terrace, perfect for a fun day of lounging with your girlfriends.
What To Wear For A Miami Bachelorette
Outfits For The Day
Outfits For The Evening
Miami Bachelorette Party Favors
Make your Miami Bachelorette party special with custom party favors for your girls group.
How To Get To Miami
One of the best things about Miami is that it is very accessible from everywhere in the United States and also from Europe. There are direct flights from most major hubs into Miami International Airport (MIA).
From the airport, it is easy to get a cab or an Uber into the city. Miami is a great walking city and Ubers are abundant so there is no need to rent a car unless you plan to road trip around Florida.
Best Time To Have A Miami Bachelorette Party?
Miami has a “tropical monsoon” climate year-round making it an ideal destination for a girls’ getaway because you won’t ever have to deal with snow, ice, and freezing temperatures. Winters in Miami average 68 degrees, while summer temperatures can reach 88 degrees or higher.
The humidity, which averages 72% annually, will make everything seem hotter so it is best to avoid the summer months. Also, you’ll want to avoid hurricane season, which lasts from June through November. Since 1930, 85 hurricanes have hit Miami-Dade County.
So when is the best time to have a bachelorette party in Miami? January through May is an ideal time for a girls’ getaway in Miami. During these months you will be able to enjoy warm weather that is not too hot and also avoid hurricane season.
Miami Bachelorette Party Ultimate Guide Wrap Up
I hope you’ve found this Miami bachelorette party guide helpful. If you have questions about Miami or tips for our readers please leave these in the comments below!
And if you’re interested in visiting other areas in this beautiful state, you can check out all our Florida articles for inspiration or our US bachelorette party guide for other party destination ideas.
We hope that this article has inspired you to want to visit Miami. If you have any questions or advice to share with our readers, please leave these in the comments below.
Want to share your own travel tips by guest writing for We Are Travel Girls? Go to our Contribute page for guidelines and to submit your article.
Read More About Florida
- 28 Of The Best Hotels & Restaurants In South Beach
- 10 Amazing Things To Do In Florida
- 16 Best Airbnbs In Miami
- 15 best Airbnbs In Key West
- How To Have The Perfect Florida Keys Road Trip
We Are Travel Girls Co-Founder Vanessa Rivers and Miami local Danee Shows
Connect with Vanessa Website | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Pin For Later
Bach party Favors says
thanks for the tips, The place is an awesome idea.