Well-known worldwide as the number one bachelorette destination, Las Vegas is extravagant, luxurious and over the top – perfect for a bachelorette destination!
With world-class restaurants, both night and day clubs, incredible brunch spots and, of course, incredible things to do and see. If partying all day and night isn’t your girl gangs idea of a fun weekend, Las Vegas also has some wonderful day trips such as the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park.
We share the best bachelorette activities, places to brunch, picturesque spots, hidden gems and more in this ultimate bachelorette guide to Las Vegas.
Things To Do On A Las Vegas Bachelorette Party
As one of the best bachelorette destinations in the world, there is so much to do and see in the city, it is hard to narrow it down to a top 10 things to do for a bachelorette – but I have tried! Here are some of the best things to do in Las Vegas on your girl’s getaway!
A bachelorette weekend wouldn’t be complete without a bottomless brunch. Las Vegas has many brunch spots, from world-class restaurants in the incredible hotels to local hidden hole-in-the-wall brunch spots.
2) Watch An Incredible Show
As well as being known for its day and night clubs, Las Vegas also has incredible shows, with residencies from huge singers for a couple of weeks to the long-standing Celine Dion.
There is also a concert in Vegas no matter what time of year you and your girl gang visit. Some long-term Vegas residencies and shows in Vegas include the Cirque du Soleil, the Blue Man Group and Penn & Teller.
3) Spend A Morning Or Afternoon Relaxing At A Spa
With some of the biggest and most extravagant hotels in the world, you are sure to find some world-class spas and relaxation. What better way to detox or spend a relaxing morning after a heavy night on the strip than visiting a spa with your girls.
4) Head Out Out On The Strip
A Las Vegas bachelorette party wouldn’t be complete without a night out on the town. With lots of great rooftop bars, bars and nightclubs to visit, there is plenty of places to visit, no matter what type of music your group enjoys. If your group wants a quiet night, you can enjoy cocktails at a rooftop bar or party until the early hours at a nightclub.
5) Take A Helicopter Ride To The Grand Canyon Or Hoover Dam
The Grand Canyon is one of the great natural wonders of the world and a National Park everyone should visit. The 277-mile canyon is an incredible bucket list destination and can be seen via car or helicopter from Vegas.
Just a 45-minute helicopter ride from the strip is an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience, with the chance to also see the strip from a helicopter. Another excellent day trip from Vegas is to visit the Hoover Dam.
6) Head To A Pool Party Or Day Club
With warm temperatures year-round, a great way to cool off is by relaxing by a swimming pool. Many of the hotels in the city have huge and extravagant outdoor swimming pools, many with bars and cabanas.
You and your girl gang can head downstairs and spend the afternoon or day relaxing by a swimming pool, cooling off and enjoying incredible drinks. Some hotels also have day or pool parties with DJs and entertainment.
7) Enjoy A Bar Crawl On Fremont Street
Located in downtown Las Vegas Fremont Street has free nightly music and concert in the streets, a light show, three stages and even a zipline. Fremont Street also has plenty of casinos, lots of restaurants and micro-breweries. This is a great place to explore and visit with your girls for a night away from the strip.
8) Take A Day Trip To Bruce Canyon Or Zion National Park
Other great day trip options from Las Vegas include Bruce Canyon and the Zion National Park.
Bruce Canyon National Park is located just four hours from Vegas, with incredible hiking trails and viewpoints to enjoy. The Zion National Park is just two and a half hours from Vegas. It is also possible to visit both Nationals Parks in one day from Vegas.
9) Shop Until You Drop
Another great bachelorette party activity is shopping and Vegas is not short of shopping centers or stores, with many high-end brands setting up flagship stores in the city. Some great shopping centers include The Shops at Crystals, The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Grand Canal Shoppes and Miracle Mile Shops.
10) Spend Some Time Walking Around The Incredible Hotels
There are still plenty of things to do in Vegas if drinking or clubbing isn’t on your girl gang’s wish list. Just walking around the incredible hotels is a unique experience, with eccentric themes, huge casino floors, swimming pools, shopping malls, a zip line, rollercoasters and much more.
Best Tours In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
There are plenty of fun tours in Las Vegas. Here are five that are great for a bachelorette party!
- If you want to take a day trip outside of the city, head to the Grand Canyon on a Helicopter and Champagne tour with the opportunity to spend 30-minutes at the Grand Canyon to explore the natural wonder along with seeing the Las Vegas strip from above.
- Want to explore the strip on a 3-hour night tour of Las Vegas? You can take an open bus tour of the city’s sights with light shows and the Bellagio Fountains.
- Another excellent day trip from the city is a Bruce and Zion National Park tour, experiencing the National parks while hiking through the canyons and seeing the incredible viewpoints.
- Head to Page, Arizona, on an incredible Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour. This tour will give your girl gang the chance to explore the two natural landmarks, learn about the Navajo tribe, and see the scenic views on the road trip.
- Not necessarily a tour, but the Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass will give you access and discounts on admission prices to tours, museums and over 30 attractions all around the city.
- If helicopters aren’t your groups’ thing, you can head to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam on a bus tour. Allowing you to explore and learn all about the Hoover Dam and then head onto the Grand Canyon.
Best Hotels In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
There are so many great hotels in Las Vegas to choose from and a handful that seriously cater to the bachelorette party groups with rooftop pools, Instagrammable bedrooms and bottomless brunches. Here are 10 of the best hotels in Las Vegas for a bachelorette party!
- Caesars Palace – One of the most well-known hotels in Vegas, Caesars Palace is a great place to stay on the strip, with walking access to all the city’s top attractions and a large variety of room options, sleeping two to four people in different configurations.
- ARIA Resort & Casino – Sleeping between three and four people in a mixture of rooms and suites with city and mountain views, there are even penthouse options and rooms with panoramic views. The Aria also has 13 restaurants, a spa, casino, outdoor swimming pool, nightclub and 8 bars.
- The Venetian Resort – This five-star resort transports you to the Italian city of Venice, complete with gondola rides and a shopping center. The hotel has over 4,000 rooms, 20 restaurants, four swimming pools, a spa, casino and a fitness center.
- Bellagio – Well known for its fountain show, the Bellagio has many incredible amenities, including 17 restaurants, four swimming pools, six bars and more. The hotel has rooms sleeping between three and six people; in a mixture of suites and rooms, there is a penthouse fountain view suite and a penthouse strip view suite.
- Paris Las Vegas Resort – Complete with its own replica Eiffel Tower, this hotel oozes Paris and French culture. The hotel has a central strip location with a shopping mall, casino, 13 restaurants, a spa with 24 treatment rooms: three bars and a nightclub.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resort World – Located on the north end of the strip, this Hilton hotel offers everything you would typically find in a Hilton hotel, along with seven swimming pools, a spa, restaurant and other great amenities. This hotel offers one, two, three and four-bedroom suites, sleeping up to eight people, making it ideal for a bachelorette party.
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino – Another famous and well-known Vegas hotel, the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, offers two-bedroom lofts, one-bedroom lofts, suite and grand rooms.
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas – Located just over 1 mile from the strip, is the newest hotel in Vegas – the Virgin Hotel. Despite being short from the strip, this hotel has nine restaurants, two bars, three coffee shops, a casino, a spa, and a fitness center. This hotel has incredible amenities and a large outdoor swimming area with plenty of space to relax with modern decor.
- The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas – This well-established Las Vegas hotel has residential-style rooms, with terraces and a mix of studios, penthouses and tow-bedroom suites sleeping six people.
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas – Located on the strip, this hotel has a golf course, casino, spa, restaurant, nightclub and three bars.
You can also check out our guide to the best Airbnbs and vacation rentals in Las Vegas.
Best Group Vacation Rentals In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette
The hotels in Las Vegas are over the top and extravagant, but nothing beats renting a property and having all your girls in one place for the bachelorette weekend. Here are a couple of large vacation rental properties that you can rent for the weekend.
For a complete list of Airbnbs and vacation rentals for groups, check out our top vacation rentals in Las Vegas article!
If you would prefer to stay away from the strip with more space to relax with your girl group or bachelorette party, renting a villa is a great option and this modern Spanish villa is an ideal choice.
With 3,000 square feet, this home has space for up to 14 guests in five bedrooms. The villa has an outdoor swimming pool, a ten-person dining table and a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
- Location: Las Vegas
- Sleeps: 14 guests
- Size: 5 bedrooms / 8 beds / 3 baths
- Price: Check Latest Prices
Located just three miles away from the Las Vegas Strip, this is an excellent escape from the city while still being close enough to visit the restaurants and bars.
With five bedrooms, this villa can sleep up to 12 guests, ideal for a bachelorette party or girls’ getaway. The villa also has an outdoor swimming pool and deck area for relaxing and cooking.
- Location: Las Vegas
- Sleeps: 12 guests
- Size: 5 bedrooms / 5 beds / 6 baths
- Price: Check Latest Prices
Located just a short distance from the strip, this Paradise home is the perfect place for a bachelorette party, with space to sleep up to 20 of your girl gang.
This home has an incredible outdoor area with a swimming pool, sun loungers, dining tables, a relaxing living area and a hot tub. Inside, you will find ten bedrooms, a large open kitchen, a spacious living area and a game room.
- Location: Las Vegas
- Sleeps: 20 guests
- Size: 10 bedrooms / 13 beds / 7 baths
- Price: Check Latest Prices
Best Restaurants In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
Las Vegas is filled with world-class restaurants and dining experiences, making it hard to choose where to dine. Here are our suggestions for 10 of the best restaurants in Las Vegas for bachelorette parties.
- Bardot Brasserie – This French restaurant is located in the Aria resort and offers French comfort food. Chef Michael Mina gives a unique take on traditional brasserie classics. Try the chocolate Macaron.
- Picasso – A two-Michelin-starred restaurant offering an incredible award-winning wine cellar and surrounded by Picasso paintings. Chef Julian Serrano’s menu is inspired by the regional cuisines of Spain and France.
- Wing Lei – Located in the Wynn Las Vegas, this restaurant was the first Chinese restaurant in North America to be awarded the prestigious Michelin star. The restaurant serves Cantonese, Shanghai and Szechuan flavors with Imperial Peking duck and Maine lobster.
- Cipriani Las Vegas – This restaurant has a yacht-inspired theme, classic glamour, and Italian flair. Serving Italian favorites such as Carpaccio “alla Cipriani” and Cipriani Cake.
- Kabuto – Located within a strip mall, this restaurant is one of the best-kept secrets in Vegas. With fish flown in from Toyko, this restaurant has some of the best sushi in town. Make sure to make a reservation for groups of over five people.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – Within the Paris hotel, the famous Gordon Ramsey Steak restaurant offers classic British dishes such as the Beef Wellington, American Wagyu and Strawberry Scottish Shortbread in an ultra-modern restaurant.
- VegeNation – This restaurant is 100% plant-based, serving pizza, tacos, eggplant stacks, and many smoothies.
- Freed’s Bakery – Open since 1959, this is the place to go for sweet treats.
- The Peppermill – This restaurant is old-school Vegas with velvet booths and late-night dining. This restaurant also has an extensive cocktail menu.
- Honey Salt – With excellent comfort food, including tortilla soup, shrimp dishes, buttermilk fried chicken and farmhouse meatloaf.
Best Nightclubs In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
- OMNIA Nightclub – Located within Caesars Palace, this nightclub has three different rooms. One area features headline DJs an outdoor terrace and the third area has an open format. This nightclub often has a DJ in residency and previous DJs include Calvin Harris and Steve Aoki. The best nights to visit are Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Drai’s Beachclub and Nightclub – Located within The Cromwell, this nightclub has 65,000 square feet of nightclub space, in a mix between a rooftop and inside area. Drai’s often features headline DJ’s and the best nights to visit are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Hakkasan Night Club – With one of the most over-the-top nightclub rooms globally, the Hakkasan attracts the world’s top DJs and celebrities. Open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This nightclub is located in the famous MGM Grand hotel.
- Jewel Nightclub – Located within the ARIA hotel, the Jewel Nightclub is smaller than some of the other nightclubs on the strip but is still a great place to visit on a bachelorette party. You’ll find events here on Monday night, Friday and Saturday.
- Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub – Within the Cosmopolitan hotel, you will find the Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub. With 40,000 square feet, this nightclub has been open since 2010 and has held major DJ residences. There are three different rooms to visit – The Main Room, The Boom Box and The Library.
- XS Nightclub – Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in the Wynn hotel. This nightclub serves signature cocktails, bottle service and your familiar favorites. This nightclub is elegant with a mix of outdoor and indoor space.
- EBC at Night – Holding regular events and DJs, this nightclub is the best place to see your favorite DJs or stars.
- TAO – Located within the Venetian hotel, TAO is an excellent place for your bachelorette group open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. This nightclub is one of the best in the city and has a reputation for getting top headlining DJs.
Best Rooftop Bars In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
Rooftop bars are plentifully in Las Vegas with incredible views of the strip. Almost every bar has a fantastic city skyline view and offers unique and beautiful cocktails.
- Commonwealth – The Commonwealth has an old-school feel with chandeliers, vintage photo wallpaper and even a speakeasy. On the top floor, you will find a large rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Fermont Street.
- Legacy Club – Located in the Circa Resort & Casino, this rooftop bar offers incredible views over the city’s skyline, firepits and lounge chairs. This is a great rooftop to watch the sunset over the city or learn how to make your own cocktails – a great bachelorette party activity.
- Skyfall Lounge – On the 64th floor of the Delano Hotel, Skyfall has an indoor and outdoor area overlooking the South Strip.
- Chateau Nightclub – This is the perfect rooftop bar turned nightclub for an evening with your girls with bachelorette packages. The 14,000-square-foot venue is the ultimate rooftop party.
- Beer Park – Located in the Paris hotel, this rooftop bar is designed for garden games and is the perfect place to watch sports and play outdoor games like Jenga and cornhole. Drinks are even served in red solo cups to add to the atmosphere.
- Oak & Ivy – Located on Fremont Street, this rooftop bar is a shipping container. This is also the place to visit if you like cocktails!
- Skybar – Located on the 23rd floor of the Waldorf Astoria, the Skybar has floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible views of the city’s skyline. The bar offers unique cocktails, local beers and your favorite wines.
Best Bars In Las Vegas For A Bachelorette Party
Las Vegas has a party reputation, with bars open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter what time you want to party, there is an open bar in Vegas.
From our local experience, here are 10 of the best bars in Las Vegas for bachelorette parties.
- Foundation Room Las Vegas – Located on the 63rd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, the Foundation Room offers an extensive cocktail menu, rooftop area and live DJs.
- Atomic Liquors – This old-school dive vibe bar has a local feel and is the oldest freestanding bar in Vegas, located on Fremont Street.
- Parasol Down – Located within the Wynn hotel, this bar and its sister bar, Parasol Up, offer incredible cocktails and great views. Try the Lake of Dreams cocktail or The Pear-a-Sol.
- The Dorsey Cocktail Bar – With some of the best bartenders in the city, the Dorsey has an extensive cocktail menu and sharable punch bowls.
- The Shag Room – Within the Virgin Hotel, this bar offers a unique and intimate space just one mile from the strip. On Wednesdays, there is even an open mic night.
- Bound Cocktail Lounge – This lobby bar offers an intimate vibe and unique cocktails. Try The Spicy Fifty or Grace cocktail and you won’t be disappointed.
- Mama Rabbit – This Mexican-inspired bar offers something different on the strip. With a bright 4,400 square foot space, with live music, Latin nights, multiple rooms and of course, a menu filled with Tequila.
- The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails – This swanky hideaway lounge is a unique bar located within the Cosmopolitan hotel. Featuring an extensive Whiskey selection, spiked juices and bottle service.
- The Chandelier – This multi-level bar is located within the Cosmopolitan hotel with a three-story chandelier. Try the Whiskey Business cocktail for a twist on the Old Fashioned.
- Herbs and Rye – This standalone bar offers a break from the glitz and glamour of the strip hotels. But with excellent food and an extensive cocktail menu, it’s worth a visit.
Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Favors
What To Wear For A Bachelorette In Las Vegas
How To Get To Las Vegas
One of the things that makes Las Vegas an excellent destination for bachelorette parties is that it is easily accessible by direct flight from several cities around the United States and the world.
The airport is Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is just a three-mile drive from the strip without traffic. You can pick up an Uber at the airport, take the bus, airport shuttle or rent a car.
Best Time Of Year To Have A Las Vegas Bachelorette Party?
Las Vegas is a year-round party. There isn’t a wrong time to come to the city. But if you don’t like humidity and hot weather, avoid the peak summer.
Las Vegas experiences a very hot summer with high humidity, making it a little uncomfortable. But its winters are cooler but remain warm and pleasant to walk around.
Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Ultimate Guide Wrap Up
I hope you’ve found this Las Vegas bachelorette party guide helpful. If you have questions about Las Vegas or tips for our readers, please leave these in the comments below!
And suppose you’re interested in visiting other areas in this beautiful state. In that case, you can check out all our Las Vegas articles for inspiration or our US bachelorette party guide for other party destination ideas.
We hope that this article has inspired you to visit Las Vegas for your bachelorette. If you have any questions or advice to share with our readers, please leave these in the comments below.
Want to share your own travel tips by guest writing for We Are Travel Girls? Go to our Contribute page for guidelines and to submit your article.
Read More About Las Vegas
- 10 Day Trips To Take From Las Vegas
- AGirl’ss Guide To Vegas – When YouAren’tt Into Clubs
- Getting Off The Vegas Strip To The Neon Museum
Pin For Later
This article may contain affiliate links, if you purchase something using one of our links we may receive a commission. Please see our Disclosures for more information.