Breckenridge is a historic and quaint town located high in the mountains in Colorado. Whether you want to visit in the summer or winter there are plenty of things to do and see in the beautiful town.
Perfect for a getaway with the family or a girl’s getaway, or just a weekend trip as part of a Colorado road trip. It’s well worth spending a weekend skiing in the mountains or hiking and mountain biking in the summer months.
If you are looking for something a bit different to nearby Aspen or the city life of Denver, then Breckenridge is a great choice!
We’ve put together our list of our 12 favorite AirBnBs in Breckenridge that you can book for yourself.
Whether you are traveling by yourself, as a couple, or with a large group of girlfriends for a bachelorette party, you can find the perfect Breckenridge AirBnB to stay in!
Here’s a quick summary of the best Airbnbs in Breckenridge:
- Best for a Bachelorette Party: Large Luxury Retreat
- Best for Families: Chic Mountain Chalet With Views
- Best for Couples: Hip Downtown Studio
- Most Unique: Modern Retreat In Private Forest
- Best Location: Downtown Ski In Ski Out Penthouse
Best AirBnBs for Bachelorette Parties and Large Groups
Downtown Breckenridge Penthouse
Located just steps from the main street, this penthouse apartment is located in the center of all the action. And also at the bottom of the Quicksilver SuperChair for easy access to the mountains!
Complete with 3 bedrooms and sofa beds, this penthouse is great for a girl’s getaway or group trip sleeping up to 10 people.
The penthouse has an indoor fireplace, living rooms area, views of the mountains throughout, a full kitchen, breakfast bar, 2 bathrooms, a dining area, and not one but two balconies.
The penthouse is part of a larger complex that has a gym, pool, hot tubs, steam room, and sauna.
- Sleeps: 10 guests
- Size: 3 bedrooms / 5 beds / 2 baths
- Price: Starting at $630 per night
Luxury Mountain Retreat
Located 5 minutes drive south of Breckenridge, this mountain retreat is perfect for a group getaway or a girls trip to the mountains. Located on a 9-acre lot this house is very spacious.
Sleeping 16 guests in 7 bedrooms, this house is great for entertaining with a large living area, outdoor deck area, and a separate game room with a pool table.
This house has large, picture like windows with views of the mountains, an additional separate house for even more room, hardwood floors, exposed wood beams, a stone wall, granite countertops, a hot tub, and a large breakfast bar.
- Sleeps: 16 guests
- Size: 7 bedrooms / 13 beds / 5 baths
- Price: Starting at $664 per night
Blue River Lodge
Located within the tall trees along the edge of the Blue River, this gorgeous Airbnb has easy access to trails in summer and a short drive from the ski slopes in winter.
This house has 4 bedrooms, one with a king bed, two with queen beds, and one with a single bed. Great for a group stay or family trip!
The house is complete with an indoor fireplace, a large living area, a full kitchen, a dining area, and an outdoor deck area with a hot tub and BBQ grill.
- Sleeps: 8 guests
- Size: 4 bedrooms / 5 beds / 3 baths
- Price: Starting at $549 per night
Grace Manor is located on the outskirts of Breckenridge, a short drive to the ski areas and main street. This lodge is surrounded by mountains and is incredibly private.
The chic-mountain lodge is great for a large group trip with the ability to sleep up to 12 guests in ultimate comfort and space.
The lodge is warm and welcoming with 5 bedrooms, a fully equipped large kitchen, and huge bathrooms.
Every detail of this lodge has been carefully thought out to keep everything spread out but while also providing everything you would need for your trip and more.
The lodge even has a bar area, pool table, game room, tv area, hot tub, balcony, dec area, two parking garages, and even a garden area.
- Sleeps: 12 guests
- Size: 5 bedrooms / 6 beds / 5.5 baths
- Price: Check Latest Prices
Best AirBnBs for Families and Small Groups
Chic Mountain Chalet
This Airbnb is perfectly located within the mountains with beautiful panoramic views but still being only 9 miles from the center of Breckenridge. But during the summer there are incredible hikes and waterfalls located close to the chalet.
The spacious chalet is ideal for a family getaway with three bedrooms – one with a queen bed, one with two bunk beds, and the third with two double beds.
The chalet has a spacious kitchen area complete with everything you need for this home away from home, and a living and dining area.
- Sleeps: 6 guests
- Size: 3 bedrooms / 5 beds / 2 baths
- Price: Starting at $221 per night
Ski Area Views
If you want beautiful views of the mountains this is the place for you!
Located outside of the city at the base of Baldy Mountain, this apartment is located 5 minutes or 2.5 miles drive from the main street in Breckenridge.
The apartment is a total of 750 square feet and is ideal for a small group or family. With three bedrooms one with a king-size bed, a loft space with two twin beds, and a small room with bunk beds.
The apartment is hip alpine modern with all the amenities you would need for your trip and more.
Where this apartment really shines is the balcony, where you can watch the beautiful sunset over the mountains.
- Sleeps: 6 guests
- Size: 3 bedroom / 5 beds / 1 baths
- Price: Starting from $213 per night
Best AirBnBs for Solo Travelers and Couples
King Studio Getaway
This well thought out studio has a king-sized bed, with everything you need for a trip to Breckenridge.
Located in a peaceful area just to the south of downtown, this studio is located within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and main street. And if you are up for walking in your ski gear you can even walk to the Quicksilver SuperChair lift from the studio.
Complete with a small kitchenette with a coffee machine, and even a small patio area outside with chairs to relax.
This studio is perfect for a couple going on a week or weekend skiing trip or exploring in the summer months.
- Sleeps: 2 guests
- Size: Studio / 1 beds / 1 baths
- Price: Starting at $164 per night
Hip Studio In Breckenridge
This studio apartment is ideal for a couple who are looking to stay in the city, go skiing or take a relaxing break.
Complete with a full kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, sofa area, king bed, and breakfast bar. This studio even has a balcony area with chairs and a table.
The studio is part of a condominium area that has an outdoor common area complete with a hot tub.
- Sleeps: 3 guests
- Size: 1 bedrooms / 2 beds / 1 baths
- Price: Starting at $170 per night
Rustic And Charming Breckenridge Flat
This flat is fitted with handcrafted finishes and modern comforts while still having a taste of local living.
The Airbnb has one bedroom with heated floors, mountain views, a sofa bed, and a queen bed. There is also a living room area with an indoor fireplace, a full kitchen and breakfast bar, and a patio with furniture even a BBQ grill.
Located at the north end of Breckenridge, this rental is within walking distance of a local distillery, brewery, cafes, and a short shuttle ride from the ski areas.
- Sleeps: 4 guests
- Size: 1 bedroom / 2 beds / 1 baths
- Price: Check Latest Prices
The 10 Best Things To Do In Breckenridge
Breckenridge is filled with fun activities to do! From skiing to hiking to special events, here are our top 10 things to do in Breckenridge:
- Walk down the historic Main Street, visit the quaint stores, and grab a bite to eat
- Spend a day or two skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Go hiking or biking on the 15.3 miles Peaks Trail between Breckenridge and Frisco
- Have breakfast or a mid-day snack at the famous Crepes A La Cart
- Experience the celebrations at one of the towns many special events throughout the year from Oktoberfest and Mardi Gras to 4th July, each celebration is wonderful!
- Spend half a day relaxing at one of Breckenridge’s 15 world-class spas
- Have a go at cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or take a ride on a snowmobile
- Have a drink at the world’s highest distillery
- Go sledding at Carter Park or Airport Road sledding hill
- Participate in a water sports activity such as white water rafting, paddleboarding, and kayaking in summer
Ready To Book Your Stay?
Breckenridge is one of the top winter or summer city destinations and with AirBnBs like this, it’s easy to see why!
Whether you are going for a fun girls’ ski weekend or want to visit the mountains in the summer, you will find something in Breckenridge for you and your group.
If you want to plan the ultimate Colorado getaway, be sure to also check out some of the best Airbnbs in Aspen.
Be sure to read one of our most popular articles on the best winter girls’ getaway destinations for more cold weather places to visit!
Do you know of a unique AirBnB that belongs on our list? Let us know in the comments below!
Ready to go on a Colorado adventure? Read on for more inspiration
- The 6 Best Airbnbs in Aspen, Colorado
- The Best Airbnbs in Denver
- The Perfect Colorado Road Trip Itinerary
- Top 12 Winter Girls Getaway Destinations In The USA
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel To Colorado
- Girls’ Getaway Guide To Denver
Pin For Later
This article may contain affiliate links. As an Airbnb Associate, I may earn a fee when you book from this page. Please see our Disclosures for more information.
Leave a Reply