With summer just around the corner, its time to start thinking about your beachside make-up regime to make sure you are looking fabulous from day to night. Professional make-up artist and We Are Travel Girls Beauty contributor Jade Bird has put together her top 5 summer make up tips to get you glowing!
1. Mix a bronzing gel in with your moisturiser or base for a summer sheen. A little know tip and makeup artists cheat is to use a men’s bronzing gel, oil free and super sheer! My favourite is Clinique For Men Face Bronzer.
2. To achieve a dewy, natural completion for the day use a tinted moisturiser with an oil based treatment. I recommend Bobbi Brown SPF25 Extra Tinted Balm to my clients to achieve that beautiful summer glow.
3. Mix a few drops of a liquid highlighter in with your base for a sheen. The best product I have found is Nars ‘Hot Sand’ Illuminator.
4. Instead of a powder bronzer try a stick bronzer to sweep across cheeks and bridge of nose for some summer warmth. I love using Nars Matte Multiples. And if you do prefer a powder bronzer then try Bobbi Brown Matte Powder.
5. Highlighter, in any form, on cheekbones, forehead, nose and lips is a quick and easy way to achievable radiance. For ease try the Mac Mineralise Skin Finish.
And of course always use your favourite SPF, even in winter! With all the travel us girls are doing we use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense to keep us looking youthful.
Do you have any beauty tricks of your own? Share them with our readers in the comments below.
To receive our articles and reviews straight to your inbox Subscribe Here.